Park Seonghwa

Did I find this on twitter? Yup

Did I find this on twitter? Yup. Am I turned on by this...m-maybe? Hormones levels are going through the roof. Anyways uhhh boyfriend Seonghwa anyone? I have been really needing Seonghwa lately and I don't know why. Anyways let's start this off with Wow by 3RACHA

You can't help but shiver at the feeling of someone's cold hand grazing your skin. Maybe it was your imagination, your boyfriend usually left earlier cause he had practice. Then again it felt really real, so you turned your body to the person.

True enough, it was your boyfriend. His bangs were down, it was slightly damp. Did he bathe before cuddling you again? Your hands made their way to his hair, you pushed it away from his eyes.

"Morning beautiful." Seonghwa says. His voice wasn't that deep, he probably drank water before coming back to lay with you.

"Morning toothless." Seonghwa groans.

"I told you not to call me by that nickname."

"Hmm judging by those toothless stuff toys. I say are you sure about that?"

"Yes I'm sure. Now how about we get up, I made us breakfast. The others are out."

"They went out?"

"Well they have their own things to do. Hongjoong is probably at the company doing his usual composing and the others probably have singing and dancing lessons with the teachers."

"What about you?"

"I'm devoting my day off to my beautiful girlfriend."

"Aww baby you didn't have to...I'm sure you miss your parents, you could visit them."

"Well I do miss them and you haven't met them just yet...how about we go together?"

"U-Us?"

"Come on let's go. They really like you since I always talk about you. Plus I showed them your picture once they complimented you and said you looked like a goddess."

"You are emphasising too much babe."

"Well do you want to meet your parents-in-law or not?"

"Fine, you already met my parents so I guess it's about time I meet yours."

"Trust me angel they will love you."

"Okay okay. Now what did you cook cause I want it!" You say. Seonghwa chuckles. He walks you over to the kitchen and there was a whole breakfast table for the both of you.

"The boys ate some of the mozzarella sticks but I managed to save some for you."

"Thanks baby your the best." You pecked his lips. Then ate the breakfast Seonghwa prepared you. After that you went to shower, changing into this outfit for the day.

 After that you went to shower, changing into this outfit for the day