[Ot8 poly]

Welcome today I have a request from nsafirahhh so yeah

Welcome today I have a request from nsafirahhh so yeah. They wanted me to make a sad poly ot8 chapter so here we are. Don't worry there will be a happy ending.

You first met the lovers of your life when you were in high school. Yes I say lovers cause you were dating 8 people, they were a popular 'gang' in your high school. Every girl fell for them. Too bad though, you stole all their hearts and are dating them at the same time.

News broke out across the school but they only knew you were dating Seonghwa cause you guys planned to keep your relationship with the others a secret and since Seonghwa really couldn't stop acting so obvious about the relationship they just let him reveal your relationship with him first.

Now you see, you and your boyfriend's lived together. When you first went to their house, you wondered how in the hell did they have a mansion. They shrugged it off saying it was their parent's money that each of them had. You thought 'oh all their parents must be bosses of their company'

You didn't think it would be something bad. You noticed everyday your boyfriends would come home late. You were just curious so one night you decided to sneak out and follow them. What you didn't expect was this...

"Hyung got the gun ready?" Mingi asks.

"Of course, San you ready to snipe some fake ass parents?" Seonghwa says.

"Obviously but I can't believe her parents are actually murderers!" San says.

Murderers? Who's parents are murderers

"We must be careful, I heard ____'s siblings are home." Hongjoong says.

"Well they help their parents anyways. We can just chop their heads off right?" Yeosang says.

"Too eager huh yeosang." Wooyoung smirks.

"Of course. I'd like to kill enemy competition. After all their jobs are to just eliminate competition like us. We are doing the same too."

"____ is not going to like to hear her parents and siblings are dead after this." Mingi says.

"Come let's go hyungs. I'm sure the more time we stall, ____ will only question where we went." Jongho says.

"I feel sorry for her. Having to have parents and siblings like them." San says.

"It's okay we are doing her a favour." Seonghwa says.

You watch them get in the car so hailed a taxi to get there faster. You reached there first and you hid behind the bushes. Your parents always told you, if any bad people harmed you. There won't be any way they can find you in the bushes.

The ATEEZ gang arrived a few minutes later. They all spread out, some of them broke into the house quietly. Then you felt a presence beside you.

"____?" Your older sister says.