[ateez reaction part 2]

Hi welcome back to part 2, if you havent seen part 1

Hi welcome back to part 2, if you havent seen part 1. Please scroll up :)
Warning: just like before, I said that the fanfics I decided to make are mostly going to be smut/suggestive. Okay but I'm sorry jongho stans..you might die.

San

(A/n: FUCK

(A/n: FUCK...ᵐᵉ)

The usual thing you and San would be doing was waking up and  having your usual makeout session. Yes it leaves the both of you breathless, hot and needy. It was mostly just you, San usually isn't affected by it. Why? Because he takes it to the shower ;) hence it takes him longer to bathe.

You went to the kitchen to get your mind of the scene of san's chest heaving as he pants for air for the long morning makeout session. He was just too hot. You see, you and San weren't exactly a couple. You two were technically friends with benefits. When he wants to do it, he takes it out to you.

Were the members questioning it at first? Yes, because they thought you two were dating. That's also because you and San kiss each other like it was nothing. The members and both of you knew that you two had something going on but never admit it.

It just was too casual that you two never announced that you two were dating. San wraps his arm around your waist kissing up your neck.

"Hey what are you making?"

"Ramen."

"Wow so original."

"I'm not going to burn the fucking kitchen down dumbass. I can't cook." You say.

"I know." San turns you around and starts kissing up your neck.

"San, what are you doing?"

"I want you...the shower wasn't enough baby."

"I'm sorry San but I don't want to fuck right now while the members are around. They can wake up any second now."

"Please baby." You shake your head. You turned back to the ramen then grabbed two bowls for you and San.