Song Mingi

my angel🥺ehem anyways to recover from the previous chapter

my angel🥺ehem anyways to recover from the previous chapter. Here is a soft Mingi imagine :)

Beauty. It's a word you can use to describe a person or an object. In this case, you have met the most beautiful person ever and he was standing in front of you.

Mingi. He was a simple boy, your classmate and best friend. He loved rapping and always joined mini rap battles outside of school. He was the best in town, it led him to believe that he could become famous if he moved to Seoul and found a company to train under.

Look you weren't gonna lie, if Mingi moved you would be very sad. Considering he also decided to take up dancing lessons and met up with his 4 year friend, Yunho.

"Mingi do you have to? You still have a future ahead." Mingi sighs, his hand laid on your cheeks as he carreses it softly.

"_____ it's my dream and my choice. Don't worry I'm not going to forget you. You are my childhood friend. Remember when you cried cause dropped your ice cream."

"It was my favourite flavour too." You pout. Mingi chuckles.

"I will make sure to call you when I arrive Seoul alright?"

"But-"

"Please ____ I wanna be a rapper and I want people to recognise my talents. It would be pretty wasteful if I had such a good rapping skill and I wasn't put into a kpop group right?"

"F-Fine. You better call me at least twice a month. Or else you could forget about me."

"I wouldn't dare forgot about you." He pecks your forehead. "Now I have to catch the train. See ya bestie." He ruffles your hair.

Now it was just you in your 'shared' apartment between Mingi and you. You two moved because you couldn't stand your parents, they were very toxic and honestly you were some shotgun marriage. Your parents never actually liked each other, they were a one night stand and your grandparents had arranged the marriage.

Your father was quite abusive when he drank alcohol and so was your mom. Mingi told his parents and they agreed for the both of you to stay together while they paid for the bills of the small apartment.

It's been 2 years now and you found out Mingi already debuted last year. He changed a lot. You listened to a few of his group's song and their albums were spectacular. There isn't a need to criticize good songs. In this past 2 years, Mingi never bothered calling. Maybe he did forget about you.

Currently, you were in your bed laying down scrolling and looking through ATEEZ's profile. Might as well learn their names who knows if Mingi remembers you he might introduce you to his friends. The doorbell rings. You weren't expecting anyone so you curiously went to open the door.

"Surprise!" Mingi says.

"M-Mingi." He hugs you.

"So is this your girlfriend's apartment?" Yunho says. You let go of mingi's hug.