ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ

I'm was in class and we playing kahoot during Malay class

He is hot tho 👉👈 I question my bias list and that eye mole uwu

He is hot tho 👉👈 I question my bias list and that eye mole uwu. Idk what au I wanna write so yeah, let's go with  the flow.

What a peaceful morning, except the first thing you woke up to was your nasty ass uncle touching you inappropriately(Sweet Home Alabama)

He always did this every morning and ever since you turned 14 cause he said 'little girls like you should be pleasured'. Now you were 20 trying to pry off your uncles arm to get to college.

"Get off me!" You screamed.

"But you look so hot in this outfit." Your uncle proceeds to say. He only said that cause your shorts were practically riding up your thighs and your shirt barely covered your stomach.

"Just please let me go to school. I will do anything after I come home." Your uncle raises a brow.

"Anything?" You nod, a little terrified. Your uncle smirks. "You know what I wanna see. No clothes, just lay on your bed looking pretty." He caresses your face.

"O-Okay." You ran to grab your clothes and then went to the bathroom. You cried silently in the shower, letting the water soak your feelings.

Once you were done, you dried off and wore this outfit. You also did a little light makeup to cover your cried out face.

 You also did a little light makeup to cover your cried out face

You sneaked past your uncle and ran out of the door.
The college was only a 10 minute walk from that hell house. Everyone looked so happy, their smiles are so big. They had no worries while you had to face the trouble of your uncle.

"Oh my god did you hear. 8 new guys just transferred here."

"I bet they are all going to be hot."

"PLEASE GOD LET THEM BE HANDSOME AND SO I CAN DATE THEM."(ehem me)

So 8 new guys are transferring here? I hope it isn't my ex friends. Well not that I wanted to break the friendship, all 9 of us just lost contact after I moved here. You went straight to your class.