ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ

Hihi back again with this uwu

Also I know this has nothing to do with Ateez but freakin Beomgyu is literally spamming and replying to a lot of people of Weverse

Also I know this has nothing to do with Ateez but freakin Beomgyu is literally spamming and replying to a lot of people of Weverse. I can't relate like your girl will never get noticed ಥ‿ಥ(edit this was like 3 days ago since I made this so yeah)

Your life came crashing down after your parents divorced. Before that you lived the best life ever, your brother and you were super close, you had a boyfriend and many friends.

But now, you just had a sad brokenheart after your boyfriend of 2 years left you, your friends betrayed you and got together with your now ex. At least, you and your brother still loved each other dearly.

*Knock knock* you currently sat on the bed still looking sad. Your ex was also your best friend. His name is Jongho(well shit I realised I keep making sad Jongho ones)

"Sis we should go out for some fresh air." Your brother, Hwall, said. He stood at the doorframe waiting for your response.

"I-I will be out after I change." You gave him a weak smile. He smiled back and left the room.

You changed in something simple, a sweater and pants. The sweater was a gift from Jongho. He gave it as a 1 year anniversary gift.

"Aww look at my little sister."

"You not that much older than me Hyunjoon. It's barely a minute."

"Hey I told you not to use my real name. I love the name my fans give me." He smiles just thinking about THE B.

"I see your lovestruck face. I get you love them very much." He pouts.

"My twin sister is such a complete opposite of me."

"Thanks I knew that long time ago."

"But fashion sense. Queen. Just like me." He winks. You giggled.

"Let's go now."

The both of you walked to the childhood park that you were both practically grew up going to.

"Ahh this place still brings back the memories." He smiles.

"Remember when you fell into the sand and cried." He frowns.

"I remember that day. I still have the scar. It hurt when I was a child."

You had spotted so much couples. They smiled while holding hands. It made you bitter and sad. Hwall felt that presence so he hugged you.

"It's okay ___. One day, you will find someone again. Just for now, I wish to kick Jongho's ass for hurting my sister."

"Thanks Hwall for being the best idol brother ever." He smiles like the one in the gif.

" He smiles like the one in the gif