Choi San[Part 2]

I found this beauty on Tumblr so yeah :) anyways part 2 ;)

Since then you and San pretty much have been chatting and talking. Does he flirt? Uhhh duh. The MIDZYs do notice in the videos, like those vlogs, that you are frequently on your phone. Even in vlives, you mostly checked your phone.

"Hi MIDZYs!!" You waved. "I turned on today's vlive because I wanted to talk to you guys, it's pretty sad due to the recent happenings around the world and in Korea that you guys can't come to the pre-recording but it's okay, I'm here to make you guys happier." You smile.

"Ah, where are the other members? I think a few of them are having lessons. Yeji might be practicing on her dance."

"Anyways, so far do you guys like our 'WANNABE' mv?" You looked through the comments. One caught your attention.

"Do I know about one of the ATEEZ members saying I'm their ideal type in their vlive?" You pause to think.

"Hmm? I didn't know. Let me check." You went to ateez's vlive channel and saw the recent vlive with all of them.

"Ah, it must have been San. I'm close to him since we have been high school friends before he went to train. We are both 99'liners." Everyone goes crazy. Some of them ask if he was your ideal type.

"I mean he is pretty sweet and he used to always look out for me but I wouldn't really say he is my ideal type. I like more of those holy type." You giggle. Some of the comments that rolled in start shipping.

"Ah don't ship me and him, we are only friends. I met up with him again back at MAMA so me and him have been talking again. It's great to see him again and that he is doing well." Someon walks in.

"Oh sorry noona." Hyunjin says.

"Hyunjin, come say hello." He peaks his head and waves to the vlive.

"I need to leave for practice now." You smile.

"Okay bye jinnie." He left the room. Someone asks in the comments if you were close to Stray Kids.

"I am. If you wanna know who I'm close with, it's mostly the 99'liners in the industry. Yeonjun, San and Changbin. I haven't really met the other 99'liners of ATEEZ just yet but I would love to meet up with them."

You talked to the MIDZYs all the way until it was an hour.

"Well I have to go now, I hope you had a great time with me. Bye!" You waved to the vlive and turned it off. Your phone rang as soon as the live finished.

"Hello?"

"_____~" It was San.

"Yes San?"

"I saw you live, you said you want to meet with the other 99'liners one day."

"Yeah."

"Well come over to our entertainment."

"What? San, I have practice."