New Year's atease special #2/2

Hi hello welcome to part 2 :) maknae line version

Hi hello welcome to part 2 :) maknae line version...okay more like the loud chaotic line because of Mingi, San and Wooyoung. Poor jongho :( he just wants to break apples in peace.

Also idk if this a warning but there are a lot of me not censoring my curse words :) but I guess enjoy a little crack and a lot of nasty moments kinda hehe

San

(A/n: Sir please can you just come Singapore

(A/n: Sir please can you just come Singapore. I wanna profess my goddamn love for you)

Your boyfriend had been talking about this day. It has finally turned 2020, the whole day where he gets to spend with you through cuddles and kisses.

It was also your one year anniversary with him. This was because he confessed to you last year on New Year's after stealing a kiss from you. Yeah cheesy I know but it's San. Today you woke up with a sleeping figure hugging your waist loosely.

Your eyes attempt to focus on the boy in front of you. You and San a steamy session yesterday so your bodies were covered with the thick blanket. Your hands reach out to caress the boy's face. You could hear him hum in content as you played with his hair.

"San wake up please. Do you know what today is?" You asked. San's eyes barely opened, he snuggles closer.

"Let's stay in bed a little more. I'm so tired from yesterday."

"Shouldn't I be the one who is tired?" You say. San groans.

"Yeah but we did it while my body was aching from practice."

"Yunho wasn't too happy about it. I heard he slept on the couch because we were too loud."

"Screw him. At least we finally did it." You felt san's lips curve into a smile.

"Disgusting." You slapped his back. San let's out a small 'ow' before he continues pulling you closer.

"San I need to put on clothes. I'm literally just in my undergarments."

"It's sexy though."

"Stop it you horny rabbit." You pried yourself off San and went down the ladder. San followed you and when he landed on the ground, he went to smack your ass. You jumped.