Kim Hongjoong

Between you and your older brother, what did you share in common? It's simple, music

Between you and your older brother, what did you share in common? It's simple, music. The both of you enjoyed music and the performing arts. It was no surprise to you when your amazing and tall brother got into a company to fulfill his dreams of becoming a rapper and dancer.

You remember when he was in school, he talked about wanting to be an amazing rapper and music producer. Did his dreams exactly came true..of course. When he finally debuted in a new boy group called ATEEZ, his name was credited in the album for writing the lyrics.

You decided to celebrate this occasion with your amazing brother.

"Congrats Mingi." You say finally giving him a big hug after not being able to see him due to his hectic schedule. You wanted to go out and have dinner with him but he only told you he was busy but could have you join him in his practice session. Was this a chance to finally meet his members? Yup.

"Thanks little sis. Hey, i bet you a hundred percent that Jongho and you will be very close due to the age." Mingi smiles. He just wanted you to get along with his members and his excitement wasn't contained easily.

"Okay okay, Mingi come on. Show me to the practice room and where i can put this cake so it doesn't melt." You say. Mingi brought you to their cafeteria. It wasn't really a normal cafeteria cause it had a stove, microwave and fridge but Mingi just explains that they normally just eat and film here.

"Ready to meet the others." Mingi says as the both of you finally reaching the door.

"Yes now come on Mingi. You know I'm impatient."

"Calm down. I'm going to open the door in three, two, on-" You turned the knob just before Mingi could. He pouts. Everyone's eyes fell onto you. They were all mesmerised by your beauty. 

"Who is she?" San says with his jaw dropping.

"My little sister, the one I talked about before. The same one that is the same age as Jongho."

"She's hot." Wooyoung confesses. Seonghwa smacks the boy.

"Stop drooling over her. She might have a boyfriend." You giggle.

"I don't have one if you wanna know." You say.

"How about we introduce ourselves."

"It's fine, i pretty much memorised your names." You say

"Ooo who am i?"

"Wooyoung oppa."

"Eeek she's so adorable. Hey Mingi, can i keep her in my pocket."

"No, i'm not letting you take my sister. She has standards and I don't think you fit her range." Mingi says. Wooyoung pouts.

"Mingi." You scold Mingi. "Don't worry Wooyoung oppa, you fit my standards." You say. Wooyoung jumps in joy.