Song Mingi (Part 1)

So I can't think of any good thing to write so let's just go with the classic friends to lover thing

So I can't think of any good thing to write so let's just go with the classic friends to lover thing. Note I don't actually think it's really Mingi based because I felt like the need to make the reader do something scandalous with another member I love but you know this is for part 1

You were busy at the lunch table casually third wheeling your best friend. Yeah this was pretty normal, since he just started dating this girl a few weeks back. The thing is he does frequently ignore you, rarely talks to you and doesn't really spends time with you anymore.

You can't even make plans with him because his girlfriend will find every possible way to disrupt the plan you and mingi had. The girlfriend was crazy, she even threatened you if you didnt stay away from Mingi. Well you can't exactly stay away from him if he is your roommate.

Today, you invited your other friends who happen to not be as busy as Mingi. The doorbell rings.

"Hey ____." The 7 other figures appear.

"Man missed you guys. You all have been so damn busy with either your majors or club activities."

"Sorry but we are all presidents of our clubs." Seonghwa says.

"Of course you guys are. They probably only chose you because you guys are good looking."

"Maybe but we are way talented then the other members." San says.

"Oof that is tea right there San." You high fived him.

"Where is Mingi? It's not the whole gang without him?" Wooyoung says.

"He is too busy with that bitch."

"Eww you mean that girl who dresses up as if she just won Miss.Pagaent."

"Remember when she wore that poofy princess dress at that one party." Yeosang says.

"Eww she looks like a spoiled kid."

"It's cause she is! Her parents are like quite rich."

"She probably only wants Mingi because he is tall and good looking." You say.

"What is this? Our ____ complementing Mingi?" Jongho says.

"W-What am I wrong?" You say.

"Well you usually diss him..."

"Then what do you want me to say? Bad things about him? Guys I can't I say nice stuff about him too."

"But you usually diss him 24/7...do you like him ____?" They all look at you with a smirk on their faces.

"Guys don't do this to me. I really don't like him like that!"

"Then why is your wallpaper with you and Mingi on what seems like a date."

"We just went on a friendly date that time. My mom was there too, she took the picture. Plus that picture was taken before he had a girlfriend....we don't go out anymore, he is always with that girl."