Jeong Yunho

It was an extremely hot day, it left you to wear a tank top and booty shorts. Well it was fine, you were living alone unless of course someone comes over than it would be bad I guess. The doorbell rings, well I spoke too soon.

You went to open the door, Yunho stood tall. He held up a bag.

"I bought some popsicle sticks, great for the hot days." You smile and went to hug him. I'm going to say he is your best friend whom you have a crush on :)

"Thank god, i was about to become a puddle of water. Come in by the way." Yunho smiles. He makes his way into your home.

You closed the door and made your way to the kitchen since Yunho was putting away the other popsicle sticks he bought. He hands you one after he snipped the top part off.

"Thanks." You sucked on the popsicle stick.
(A/n: look I know it sounds very wrong but I don't know how you guys eat popsicle sticks. I sometimes bite it, lick it and also suck on it...shit but wait is the popsicle stick mingi's? Oop)

"Where is Mr.Whiskers?" He asks.

"Probably sleeping, this hot weather always got him sleeping. I'm not surprise, he is pretty old now. I'm sure one day he might just you know meet the light." You pout.

"It's the cycle of life. Anyways why didn't you just turn the air-conditioning on?"

"It's broken. I have been meaning to call those repair guys but like I haven't found the timing because I'm always so busy with school." Yunho nods.

"How about we call them now?"

"Okay." Yunho grabs his phone. He makes a quick call to the repair man.

"They said they will be here in an hour."

"Alright. Until then how about we watch some kdramas?"

"Extraordinary you?" Yunho says. You smile.

"You know it." The both of you went to the couch. The kdrama starts. It honestly didn't feel like an hour pass by but it did. The doorbell rings, you paused the drama so yunho could get the door. The repair man walks in.