Jeong Yunho

Come be co-worker

Come be co-worker...well he can't cause I ain't even working. So like I wanna base it of some basketball boy au ya know. Cause yunho is tall...I'm sure he can play basketball...maybe or maybe not but let's not say anything.

Ah yes college a whole 3/4 years of your life devoted to your major. College is also a place where you can meet new friends, get a college boyfriend and go to parties.

Well that is if you get invited...don't get me wrong, you aren't really exactly the party type and you would consider yourself to look the ugliest out of the many girls you have seen on the cheerleading team.

Speaking of which, from what you learnt from your best friend, Fatinah, she has told you that many of the cheerleaders are usually thots.
(A/n: I said what I said. if you take cheerleading and you aren't a Thot I'm sorry. It's just how typical fanfiction goes when people talk about cheerleaders. Unless of course you are actually pretty nice then you are accepted)

But of course she has mention some of them are actually quite nice if you get on their good side.

"Hey _____." Fatinah waves from far. You smiled and she quickly runs to you.

"Aren't you excited? New class and possibly new classmates for the year?"

"Well didn't you say you were majoring in music?"

"Ma'am so are you. Check your schedules." She points out.

"Right...I'm having vocal classes now."

"Aww too bad, I have producing classes." Fatinah says.
(A/n: I would love to be 3RACHA but I have no idea how to create songs whoops)

"Well that's pretty sad, I guess I will see you at recess."

"Sure of course. Same place near the tree?" Fatinah says.

"You know it." You waved to her and went to vocal classes. What you didn't know was that the popular basketball boy was in your class.

You took your seat and next thing you know, you hear screams as the boy opens the door. You looked up to see Yunho. The basketball captain. He sat next to you and smiled slightly. Okay but that smile though...

"Class settle down. ____ since you are our class representative could you grab the music sheets that we will be using today? I forgot to bring them today. You may need to ask someone to go along with you since the shelf is quite high."

"It's okay Mrs.Song, I can get it myself." You say. You left the music room and went to find the shelf. You saw the name on the shelf and went tiptoes to grab the shelf.
(A/n: I'm going to just say this is Mingi's mom)