Birthday Special :)

So today. Im doing a birthday special since it's almost ItsMeLilyT's birthday. Happy Birthday!!
It's quite early cause it's on 25 June but I hope you enjoy your request.

Note: this is just a general thing you guys can still imagine it's for your birthday :)
Right the sentences I put in italics are spoken in english

Note: this is just a general thing you guys can still imagine it's for your birthday :)Right the sentences I put in italics are spoken in english

You were busy out with your best friends since it was your birthday. But what's weird is your own boyfriend didn't even text you about it.

Ah right, let me just introduce who you are close with and who is your boyfriend exactly....though you are dating him-

Jeong Yunho, the main dancer of the group ATEEZ. It's also pretty obvious you were close to ateez and they were your friends so yeah. But the people you were out with weren't ateez, they were your girl friends.

"Hey maybe Yunho is just busy. I mean I did hear they were going to have a comeback soon." Fatinah says.

"Okay fine. I did sign up for this when I decided to date yunho..."

"Exactly. Now come on lets have some fun, who knows Yunho might surprise you." Fatinah says as she winks.

You, Fatinah and a couple of your other friends went to the shopping centre. They treated you to some swensen's.
(A/n: if you don't know what is swensen's than just imagine it as a restaurant with different varieties of ice cream and food. It has steak, soup and many kinds of other food or you can just go search it on google)

After stuffing  your stomach with some food, you guys went around shopping. They bought you a new dress, a bit of makeup since you didn't like wearing it.

"Go try that outfit on girl. I'm sure yunho will really like it."

"Not if you try that Fatinah. I'm sure San will like it." You say.

"Pshh oh come on my thighs literally stick out besides I don't have a great body shape. I'm literally fat." Fatinah says.

"No don't say that. You literally would look stunning in anything. Besides I'm sure San loves your curves."

"I mean he did tell me multiple times he loves my thighs and waist...but I still feel insecure." Fatinah pouts.

"Hey you are pretty and great. This is why San chose you. He loves you."

"Okay fine. Let's both try this outfit and if we meet them eventually, they will see us like this."

"Deal."

Your outfit