Jung Wooyoung

As per normal I usually make another chapter before this and I give up halfway cause I thought it wasn't good so here I am

As per normal I usually make another chapter before this and I give up halfway cause I thought it wasn't good so here I am. I have decided to make wooyoung a wolf hybrid cause why not.

Creatures of the night lurk in the dark, some might say you may encounter one. It's pretty simple, just be a girl and go out alone at night. They usually only attack helpless girls, which is why your parents are afraid.

Just like they predicted, today you got jumped by a gang of werewolves. Rabid as they will ever be, their sharp canine teeth were visible. You tried calling out for help but they had ambush you and you blacked out.

You woke up the next day in an unfamiliar room. Someone walks in, he sensed that you were awake already. You didn't know of course, this was your first ever encounter with a scary hybrid.

"I know your awake, i can sense it." The guy says. You opened your eyes slowly, the guy looked as if he was around your age.

"I probably am your age. I'm gonna guess...99' liner?" He says. You cover your mouth in shock. How did he-

"Read your mind? Yeah that's my special power as a hybrid." You couldn't say anything else, you were just too scared and shock.

"Well I'm San. Jongho brought you in here(not saying the other members aren't strong but you know jongho can basically break your bones)this is wooyoung and yeosang's bedroom."

"Why did you bring me here?"

"Well we kinda had no choice." San says as he trails off.

"What do you mean?"

"Well a group of scary men wanted to take you so we ambushed you first before they could get you."

"Well that's great but can I like go home? My parents are worried about me."

"Oh you can't."

"W-Why?"

"Cause once they see you with us...you aren't safe in the outside world. People will try to kill you because you know about us."

"What's the big deal about you guys. Are you guys some sort of secret gang or something?"

"You are a good interviewer."

"Just answer the damn question." Just then someone else walks into the room.

"San, Hongjoong wants to see you."

"Alright." He turns to you. "Hey cutie, I need to go. How about you ask Yunho here all about us." San walks out of the room.

Yunho walks over to you.

"Well im sure you know my name now. What is it that you want to know about our group?"

"Why can't I leave?"

"Well our gang is kinda in some big business so we need to keep those we communicate with or else they get killed so you wouldn't want to die right?"