Kim Hongjoong

Okay but soulmate au with Kim Hongjoong would be the best so I'm gonna do it

They say you see your birth flower when you meet your one true soulmate. The thing is you found your soulmate, yay, but he your best friend and also he had a girlfriend.

It's like everytime you look at Hongjoong in the eyes, you just feel tingles and then a flash of your birth flower appears surrounding him in an aura. You had to look away everytime and it made you scared.

Today was not any different. You were chilling in his dorm. He lived with 7 other guys, no big deal. He also had his girlfriend over and she was busy getting touchy with him. You looked away in disgust and also of course jealousy.

You started to loose colours, this was because you weren't with your soulmate so the bond is slowly breaking. Well it's not you cared, as long as Hongjoong is happy with the girl he liked, you were happy(well not really)

"Hey guys I'm going out to get some fresh air." You say. The other 7 boys were aware that you felt uncomfortable with Hongjoong and his girlfriend.

"I will join you ____. It's not safe for a lady to be out right now." San says.

"I think jongho should join too. He got the muscles to protect you two." Yeosang says.

"Are you saying I can't fight?"

"You will just talk to guy and end up having a full on conversation San." San pouts, yeosang was right.

"Alright then San and Jongho. Follow me I guess." San and Jongho stands up.

All three of you walked out of the dorm.

"Hey watch out. The traffic light is red right now."

"R-Really? I can't see colours well." You say. Jongho looks at you with sad eyes.

"Your losing your ability to colours because Hongjoong hyung is not with you right?"

"You could say that but it's mostly just him loosing the soulmate bond." You say.

"Why don't you tell hongjoong hyung, maybe you can work something out between him."

"San, he is madly in love with his girlfriend. Do you think he will accept me being his soulmate?"

"Maybe?" San says. You sighed. The three of you went to the park and found a bench to sit on.

"I found out a way to stop me from loosing my colours and stop seeing the flowers."

"How?"

"Surgery."

"What?" San and Jongho say at the same time.

"How does that even work?" Jongho says.

"Well they have this specific surgery for you to remove any emotions. I might take it but I need to save up cause it is expensive."