Kang Yeosang

Urgh the models are shook

Urgh the models are shook. Damn almost spelled shiok by mistake. Singaporeans and well Malays will understand me. Yeet i know some of you saw I uploaded it...I didn't mean to publish it, I need to read it again in case of any mistakes but it back up again. Whoops😬

Ah a casual day, you woke up pretty normal. Then again...living with ATEEZ ain't normal. If you wondering why you were living with these eight attractive men...well you had just finished college and well you haven't gotten a job yet so your boyfriend, yeosang offered you stay at the dorm.

The boys didn't argue or complain when yeosang mentioned you would be staying here from now on. In fact they loved that you were he, you became their most important thing. Their chef. Yes their chef.

Although that wasn't what you majored in college cause you had graduated from a designing school. You played to be a stylist, you know those people that create outfits for models.

You had stretched your arm and kinda made a tiny sound from stretching. You turned over next to you, an empty bed again. Yeosang had practice with his members today.

Well it's okay, you knew the consequences of dating an idol. You didn't mind it although you'd love to have yeosang's attention 24/7. It just wouldn't be fair to the fans. You went out to the kitchen but before that you went to bathe cause you felt kinda dirty...and well sticky cause it was hot.

You were about to make breakfast for yourself while you start sketching up ideas for outfits. You could say you got a job, it was to help the other stylist at KQ for outfits during comebacks and tours.

"What is this?" You went over to the fridge.
You smile at the note but then your eyes fell on the small little part.

"Typical woosan." You shake your head. You had turned back your attention to what you were originally doing. Which was making breakfast.

Okay look you knew it technically wasn't a healthy breakfast but you were making grilled cheese in the morning and you didn't care. After making the 'healthy' breakfast. You sat yourself down in front of the TV and grabbed the foldable table.