Choi Jongho

Okay but this is a baby right here

Okay but this is a baby right here. Ehem now I'm sure all of you want mafia ateez but i will be doing that in book #2 wink wink. So for now we have Jongho being a complete baby.

You grabbed the book of the library shelf and wasn't expecting anyone to do the same but apparently someone did. You looked back and saw one of the popular boys from the ATEEZ gang.

"Oh sorry were you about to take the book?" He says.

"A-Ah no. It's fine you can have it."

"It seems like you're a huge fan of this writer." He points out the obvious 2 other book you have.

"Right. I do, just trying to find the first few books in order than read it all at once." You say.

"You can have it by the way. I finished the whole series, I was just about to re-read it to refresh my memories." He says.

"You do that too?" You say shocked.

"Of course, it's like dramas. If it was your favourite, wouldn't you want to rewatch it again?" He says tilting his head slightly.

"Finally someone who gets me. I'm _____."

"Oh I heard of you." He says.

"From?" You say.

"My hyung. You know Seonghwa hyung?"

"Oh my older brother."

"Older brother?"

"Yeah my first name is Park."

"I see. Nice to meet you Park _____. I'm Choi Jongho."

"A pleasure meeting you. You're making it sound formal." You say. He chuckles.

"Sorry a habit. My family makes me say all these things just cause I come from the Choi enterprise."

"Well I too come from a well-off family but I don't care about what my family does. My brothers will usually handle it."

"I see. Well I have to go now, it was nice talking to you, miss _____."

"You too Mr.Jongho" The both of you giggle before Jongho leaves somewhere else.

"He is pretty cute. Why didnt Seonghwa say anything about him?" You say to yourself. You shrugged and went back home after borrowing the book.

Next week, you found yourself stuck in a situation. You were going to be forced to marry someone. Ah yes of course, now there was a downside of being the only girl in your family.

You see you had two older brothers, Seonghwa and well meet Junhee. He goes by Jun more though.
(A/n: yes it's a.c.e's junhee like Seonghwa and Jun can pass as brothers I'm just saying)

"Hey _____. Hand me the gun over there." You threw it over to Jun. He catches it with ease and shoots the target. "Thanks. You helped there." You scoffed.