ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ

Dammit idk what to write for hongjoong...

Anyways this rude mf decided to protrude his tongue :) I umm

Anyways this rude mf decided to protrude his tongue :) I umm...okay anyways lets get started with a bad boy au of joong. Cause this gives me rude vibes.

You had just started going to this school. You left the other schools as you were always bullied. You were an innocent girl and people bullied you cause of it, not because of your looks. You were too innocent.

Thats what others thought but here you were with you sweet little boyfriend, Hongjoong. Okay he wasnt sweet he was a bad boy. You two only ever meet up in secret. You finally transferred to his school and he promised to not allow any of his friends to lay a hand on you.

You were Hongjoong's innocent gem. Well kinda innocent...you madeout with him before. Kinda went down on him too and well...pleasured him. But people dont know that :)

"Princess?" You turned to the sound of your boyfriend. Oh he was calling his pretend girlfriend. You sighed. You watched the girl cling onto him like a magnet and he was the fridge.

Seonghwa saw how sad you were. The whole of the Ateez gang knew you and hongjoong were a thing...well only cause they kinda walked in on you two making out. Seonghwa placed a hand on yours. Hongjoong eyed his hands.

"Its okay ___. You know that girl is just a pretend girlfriend. Hongjoong only truly loves you. Like seriously loves you." You giggle slightly.

"Thanks seonghwa." You felt an arm snake around you. You knew who it was.

"Hey baby." Hongjoong whispers in your ear. You push him away.

"Not now hongjoong. We are in class and like you said we should keep this relationship lowkey."

"I cant help it after my best friend touched my girl." You rolled your eyes and scoffed.

"So you only care about me when we are alone and when someone is touching me. But the other times you dont?"

"Come on princess you know i love you."

"Im sure you dont mean that cause obviously you only care about Taylor."
(im sorry if your name is taylor •_• i swear i love you all equally and i dont hate you)

Hongjoong proceeds to rub your thighs with his hands.

"But princess, you know you cant resist my touches. I bet your so turned on." Hongjoong growls softly.

"N-No...now get back to Taylor. Im not yours to begin with. Whatever we did and me loosing my virginity to you was a mistake. I should have known an innocent girl like me shouldnt go for a guy like you." You went to stand up.

"Sir may i run to the bathroom?" The teacher nods and you ran to the bathroom. You had locked yourself in one of the stalls.

It was the best thing i could do. Im not meant for him. Its almost our 1 year anniversary, but its so wrong to be with him. A girl like me shouldnt have the right to date him.