Jung Wooyoung

Sleepy wooyoung

Sleepy wooyoung. Also this pic was taken by hongjoong and I'm laughing cause is he really removing wooyoung's makeup while he is asleep.

You trudged your way to the dance studio in your wet clothes. It suddenly rained and it so happened that you did not bring your umbrella today so now you were soaking.

Luckily your students haven't arrive yet so you were safe to cool down in the aircon, maybe even dry off. Well that is until someone walked in, it was wooyoung. He is another dance instructor and also quite commonly your dance partner.

"___ your early." Wooyoung says.

"Well I had to run here. It was raining, my clothes are wet too." Wooyoung turned to you, he suddenly became so worried.

"Here use my towel to dry off your hair. Do you need clothes?"

"It's fine wooyoung. It's not my place to use your clothes, plus don't you have a girlfriend?"

"We umm kinda broke up a month ago, I realised that it didn't feel right."

"Aww, hope you are okay." Wooyoung passed you his hoodie.

"Change into this. Your going to get sick if you dance in wet clothes." You nod. You ran to the bathroom to change then came back quickly. Lessons were starting soon.

"Sorry kids, I had to change." Your students were happy you were actually here. To be very honest, they loved wooyoung but when it comes to dance. He is kinda serious so with you around, you kinda balance the tense atmosphere.

"We thought you didn't come!"

"I was afraid that we will hear Mr.wooyoung's scary teaching."

"I'm not scary okay kids." Wooyoung says.

"You kinda are. Okay students, today we will get into partners. It's going to be a couple dance!"

"Girls, Mrs.Jung will be taking you to the other studio she can teach you the girl's part." The class ooed.

"Jung Wooyoung, I told you no flirting while class going on."

"That isn't going to stop me tho."

"Aww teachers just get together already, it makes my heart feel so weird." You and Wooyoung chuckle.

"Alright girls follow me." You brought the girls into a separate studio.

"___, so can we gossip now?"

"Close the door first." You say. One of the girls close the door.

"Okay so you know how it rained today?" The girls nod.

"Well wooyoung lent me his hoodie so I wouldn't get sick!" The girls screamed 'aww'

"Okay that's enough. Nothing more happened after cause you guys were there when I came in. Now positions yourself so you can see me teaching the dance okay?"