Choi San

This is the love of my life

This is the love of my life. Say hello to Choi San! Well not like you guys don't know who he is but...I just wanna say I love him a lot....AND PLEASE BITCH COME TO SINGAPORE OR ELSE I WILL COMPLAIN. Thank you

The sound of song blasting as you walked along the halls of the backstage of MBC the building to get back to the makeup room. So you were the new makeup artists for ateez :) did you originally knew them before this? Yup and did you like their songs? Yes, this made you a big fan of them and you were part of ATINY.

Who was your bias? Well it was San! It also so happens that you were tasked to help the other makeup stylist to do the maknae lines' makeup. She was going to do the 'hyung' line. When you finally arrived back at the makeup room, you witness one of the ateez members sitting there waiting for you.

"I'm sorry I'm late. I had a little bit of trouble finding the room...MBC is literally so big." The other makeup stylist giggles.

"Go help San with his makeup." She comes close to your ears. "I'm also helping you get close to your bias missy." You slap her arm while blushing.

"Shut up." You went over to San.

"Hi San uhh I'm supposed to do your makeup." San looks up from his phone. He flashes you that famous dimpled smile.

"Oh are you new?"

"Uhh yeah..I was assigned as the group's makeup artist after being interviewed by the CEO."

"Well your really pretty. I'm sure your'e great at doing makeup!" San says. You blushed.

"I-I will do your makeup now." You did san's makeup. Since they recently had a comeback(Answer), you decided to add glitter under his eyes. A cool little point to show his charisma on stage.

"I'm done. I hope the makeup will make you look cool on stage." San opens his eyes. He inspects the makeup and smiles.

"I like it. You added glitter too."

"To show more charisma on stage you know."

"You watched our performances?"

"Since pre-debut."

"Wow an ATINY."

"Yeah." Mingi walks in. "I need to do mingi's makeup, san." San turns around.

"Oh sorry."

"It's fine." Mingi sits on the chair.

"Hi." He says. Now you have seen Mingi on stage and he is a whole killer. Being up close to him got your heart beating fast.

"H-Hi..your'e really attractive-I mean." Mingi chuckles.

"Thank you. I know I'm handsome." He winks. Don't malfunction now ____, you have to do Mingi's makeup.

"I'm going to do your makeup now." Mingi nods. Time went on and now you didn't have to worry because everyone's makeup is done. The other makeup stylist high fived you for doing a good job on the first day.