Choi San

Hear me out

Hear me out...I know I'm not following umm the pattern that I had going from like the leader to the youngest member but I just wanted to make a chapter for my baby cause I really love san. So here is a chapter of me pouring out my love for Choi San. Side note I'm sorry Mingi and Seonghwa I still love you.

So you got a new job, yay. You would be assigned to a group and you will be teaching them English. Yes you were hired by KQ Ent, they heard about you through one of the staff's connection. You had just came back from Canada cause that's where you spent most of your life at.

You were Korean no doubt so you also took Korean classes to maintain your Korean in case you would move back to seoul(in which you did) You spent your 20 years in Canada before moving back to Seoul pretty recently. While in Canada, it was kinda stereotypical that an Asian kid would get A's in everything and that was you.
(A/n:Well I'm Asian? Where are my A's?)

Anyways at least you got a job now. It made it pretty easy. Today was their first official lesson and since it was the first, there wouldn't be any one on one just yet cause it's just the introduction. You went to the company and then to the group's dance practice room.

You had knocked on it silently, a little 'Come in' was heard. Once you walked in, you were intimidated by 8 guys who might I were taller than you.

'well shit I guess im a midget then' You thought to yourself.

"Hi umm is this the ATEEZ practice room?" You asked shyly.

"Yup. Who are you?" One of them asked. Okay but when your shorter than them, it makes this convo very scary.

"I am the new English teacher. I'm gonna guess the manager didn't inform you about me beforehand."

"Nope we knew about this...just didn't think it would be a female teacher."

"Oh umm. Are you guys practicing? Cause if you are I can always come back later on."

"Yeah sure you can g-" the guy in a blue sweater gets hit by the one of the other guys.

"No you can come in, we are just about to take a break."

"Oh okay." You walked in further to the practice room. "So I'm ____. Sorry I'm quite shy when it comes to meeting new people."

"It's okay." The guy smiles. "I'm Hongjoong, that is Seonghwa, Yunho, Yeosang, San, Mingi, Wooyoung and Jongho, our youngest."

"I'm sure you guys will get your schedule for the lessons pretty soon. For now, umm how about we talk and get to know each other more." San stands up.

"I'm gonna go grab a bottle of water hyung." As he walks past you, he glares at you and you were so confused.

"Sorry about San. He doesn't really warm up to girls that well, he once had a girlfriend but the company had him break up with her." Wooyoung whispers