Song Mingi

And that's how you get double wrecked

And that's how you get double wrecked. Also I'm crying, neverending story decided to play and I'm 🥺😭

It was a neverending story of breakups and makeups. You and Mingi started off as very close friends, then feelings came along. The both of you started dating and then Mingi said he lost feelings.

He soon came back saying he missed you and honestly it happened like 3 times already, you had been patient but to you this was the last time.
(A/n: my playlist really said screw the sad tone and starts playing TOP GANG honestly screw you playlist. I was getting in the sad mode :(

By the way you were 17 for this part cause you and Mingi have known each other since you were kids. Mingi held your hand, honestly you were sick of this relationship because did Mingi even love you? You let go of mingi's hand, he looks at you confused.

"What's wrong babe?"

"Mingi...look do you even love me?"

"Of course."

"No, you don't. If you loved me, you wouldn't keep ending our relationship. There is someone else right? Who is she?"

"_____, there isn't anyone. I love you and only you."
(A/n: I realise...I keep making sad Mingi imagines...What is wrong with me)

"I saw your texts with her. Mingi I'm sorry but let's break up...this time for good." You walk away. Mingi couldnt have the guts to call after you. You were right...he never truly loved you.

[4 years pass by, you were 21 now]

You got a job at a small cafe that was near this entertainment. You heard they debuted a new idol group a year ago, you did check out their songs but not watch their MVs cause you were too busy with school.

"Thank you sir. I will have your coffee done in a minute. Next customer please."

"I would like to have a strawberry milkshake." Wait that voice. You look up to see Mingi on his phone. You snap out of it and quickly typed in the order.

"That will be $4.70" Mingi grabs his wallet, he places his phone in his pocket and faces you. You could see his whole face change. He hands you the money.

"Umm I will have your order out in a minute. You can wait over there."

"Wait, I would like to drink here actually."

"Ah, okay hold on." You quickly went to make the drinks. You handed the other guy his coffee and he went with his day. You did mingi's milkshake.

"Here you go." As you were about to go, Mingi grabs your arm.

"Can we talk like we used to?" Mingi says. Although you two were exes, Mingi was still your childhood friend.

"Well...let me finish taking the other customers order. I still am at work you know." Mingi smiles. You quickly went behind the cash register. After the mini rush hour ends, you went and sat in front of Mingi.