Choi San

Why hello dadd- umm what? This is also what I was talking about because I have all the members' photos

The dark sky and the sound of rain pattering your windows, all the lights in your home were turned off. The only source of light was coming off your laptop in your room. Why were you in your dark room?

Well you see...your ex broke up with you so you were just you know in your sad breakup stage. You have been pilling yourself in large blankets while eating some good ice cream, watching the latest romantic kdrama you could find.

"Some guys in Korea aren't as nice as they seem in kdramas." You say as you try to contain another sniffle. Might I add you have been crying for the past few days too, you can't even really produce anymore tears.

Your phone rings. You groan and pause the kdrama.

"Hello?" You say. Your voice was kinda messed up and groggy since you have been crying.

"Woah _____. You okay?"

"Does it sound like I'm okay?" A tear forms and you wipe it.

"I'm coming over."

"What why? It's raining San, your going to get sick."

"I literally live right next to you, ____ it's a university dorm." San says.

"R-Right. I forgot." You hear the doorbell ring as soon as you ended the call. You dragged your blanket with you and you opened the door..

"You look like messed up burrito." San says.

"Shut up." Your eyes landed on the tub of ice cream.

"I brought some ice-cream I had in my fridge."
(A/n:I'm actually eating ice cream now but I'm in so much pain cause of the red code cramps but do I care? NOPE)

"It's probably wooyoung's one."

"Who knows." San smirks. You quickly shut the door. Just as you and San were about to sit on the couch, the sound of loud thunder boomed. You jumped onto San's lap and hide your face on the crook of his neck. Your blanket had covered the both of you.

San held your waist while you try calm down. Your blanket slips off you and you could finally see everything. You sit back, San was still holding onto your waist.

"Shit I'm so sorry. It's just thunders really scare me especially when it's loud." San's eyes scale down to what you were wearing and you were just in your pyjama shorts and large t-shirt but it rode up to your thighs.

Both of your faces were merely inches from each other. You quickly got of San.

"Umm I'm going to make us some ramen." You say before running of to the kitchen before San could say anything. While in the kitchen, you felt your heart racing. This is not normal.

Then your mind fades of to the scene before this. How you jumped on san's lap and he wrapped his arm around your waist to secure you. His face up close to yours when you pulled back. How his eyes followed the outline of your body, it sent shivers down your spine.