sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ

uwu Mingi will be the death of me

uwu Mingi will be the death of me. Like he babie. I wanna give him all the cuddles and kisses but like...sometimes I also want to slap him cause he rude boy. Anyways this is a soft fluffy one uwu.

The castle stood tall from where you looked at. You sighed, the only reason why you were at a castle was because you were being married off to one of the princes of the Ateez District(yes this gonna be some prince au)

You weren't denying the fact you were being married off to a prince of the Ateez district. In fact, you were childhood friends with all 8 of them. But the prince you were marrying was like a brother to you.

Jongho was the one you were marrying. He even tried to convince your parents that he didn't want to marry you because he likes another princess and that you two were basically like siblings.

But to yours and his despair, your parents turned a deaf ear and forced you two to be married. The prince you did have a crush on was your best friend, Mingi. Your parents weren't super close to him because he always had his duties outside of the castle.

They never got to meet Mingi properly and have a chat.

"Princess ___. Come here this instant." Your mother shouted angrily.

"What?" You spat. Your mother gasped at your rude behaviour.

"This isn't how a princess is supposed to act!" You rolled your eyes.

"So? Does it look like I care. Mom I clearly told you I don't want to marry Jongho. He like a brother to me! Plus he likes Ae-cha!"

"Nonsense child. I see the way he looks at you." You scoffed.

"Mom he doesnt look at me in that way. I have someone else I like anyways." Your mother turned to you.

"Who? Seonghwa? San? Yunho? Or possibly the most perfect prince yeosang?" You shook your head.

"Forget it mom. You don't deserve to know who I like." You ran out of the door. You had bumped into a tall prince.

"Ah I'm sorry-Oh prince Mingi." You bowed. He smiled.

"Why are you running out of the room my princess." You bit your lips. None of the other princes knew you were getting married to Jongho. But you had to tell Mingi.

"I'm getting engaged and married off to Jongho." You blurted. The smile on Mingi wore off.

"But aren't you two like siblings?" He asks, a tone of jealously lacing it.

"Of course. I don't like him in that way...I already have someone I like." You blushed.

"I-I see...umm hope you get that person and try and get him." He smiles and tries to walk away.

"Wait." He turns around when he felt your tiny hands reach out for him. You dragged his tall figure into his room and closed the door.

"Why whats wrong?"