Choi San

Im using this only cause he a soft warm baby😤 and I'm freezing out here

Im using this only cause he a soft warm baby😤 and I'm freezing out here. Singapore when did you get this cold? Anyways day 4 of ATEEZmas with me :)
Note: It's not really heavily about the Christmas theme but there will be a bit at the end.

You remember the first time ever meeting San. He was so cute and his cheeks were flushed as he stared into your eyes to confess to you. Well that first time was when you two were younger. Yes the 6 year old Choi San confessed to you in the most grandest way ever.

Guess how he did it?

He grabbed all your Barbie dolls and dressed them up in pretty dresses, they were also holding a bouquet of flower in their hands. He told his mom to dress him up in the fanciest outfit he had and went out in front of your house to see you. Once you opened the door, you were surprised to see San standing there.

You two have been on playdates for a couple of weeks and really hit it off, you two became friends so easily. Through the weeks, San confessed to his mom about his feelings, his mom obviously thought it was so cute so devised a plan between your mom and her.

That same day, your mom told you to wear a dress. You have never really worn a dress before and it was usually for some very big event so you thought you were going to a wedding. The doorbell rings, your mom told you to get the door. You being the sweetest daughter obviously did, San stood there with a bouquet of flower that was half of his size.

"Do you want to go on a special playdate with me?" He asks. You giggle and nod. You happily took the flowers and gave it to your mom.

"Mom, me and San are going on a playdate. See you later!" She smiles and nods at you.

You followed San. He brings you to his backyard, it was filled with your dolls. Their house was made into a wedding hall. You and San sat down on the grass.

"____." San says. You turn to him. "One day, when we are older. I wanna marry you!"

"Haha San that such a long time! What if we loose contact?"

"That's not possible! My mommy and your mom are friends they can always set us up." San says.

"In that case, will you get me a big expensive ring for me?" You say. San nods.

"But for now here!" He hands you a fake $1 gold ring.

"This is our engagement ring. You are now my wife!" San grabs your hand.

"You aren't afraid you will get cooties from me?"

"Cooties? I don't believe you have that, you are way to beautiful to have that!" You peck san's cheeks.

"Thanks San." That was your simple love story...till you turned 15 that is.

Ever since that, you moved to Seoul for your father's work. You never saw San ever again. You went to school and studied, got a boyfriend who broke your heart after cheating on a girl and you started to miss San even more.