sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ

My sunflower posted yesterday? I can't believe it

My sunflower posted yesterday? I can't believe it. I honestly was missing him the day before(yes I'm a needy Mingi stan)

You dont know whats worse. Your burning desire to date your best friend whom you have known for years now or breakup with the boyfriend you love but the relationship is toxic.

Hannah was another close friend to you, she knew for a certain that your feelings were shifting towards Mingi rather than your boyfriend, Byungchul.

"Oh come on ____, break up with that jerk of a boyfriend!"

"Excuse you but Byungchul isn't a jerk. He is sweet."

"When was the last time you two went on a date?"

"A month ago."

"I made my point! ____ he is using you, just date Mingi. He is way better!"

"M-Mingi? No. He doesn't like me."

"____ I have known you long enough. You used Byungchul to get over Mingi and you somehow fell for his charms. You still love Mingi deep down in there ____."

"E-Enough, I have stopped having feelings for Mingi. Now I need to get to class. Byungchul is waiting for me." Hannah rolls her eyes.

"Okay fine. Go to Byungchul. Don't talk to me unless you and Byungchul finally break up and you realise you still have feelings for Mingi." She leaves you. You ignored her and walked towards the classroom.

Byungchul was talking to the cheerleader of the class. She had her legs crossed while twirling her hair and was talking to Byungchul.

"So when can we go out?" She asks. Byungchul saw you walk in. You sat in front of him.

"How about later at the café cutie." Byungchul says out loud. You were so angry, he is going out with another girl instead of you. You turned to Byungchul.

"Babe. Could we talk?" He rolled his eyes.

"What do you want."

"If you want to go out with other girls, at least ask me. Don't just go out with them without informing me."

"Hah like I care." You were '--' this close to snapping at him. Alright, you were sweet on the outside and people think you can be played but on the inside, you were a whole different person. You learnt defending techniques. You were just scary overall if someone dared to play with you.

"Byungchul, I wouldn't dare have you talk to me like that."

"Why? You gonna call your dad. Hah I bet he is weak like you."

"Byungchul. I'm breaking up with you. Oh and I dare you to mess my father, the boy's home is well prepared for you." You walked out of class. Don't worry it was free period so you could study and go out of the class anytime you want.