[ateez reaction]

So I like I wanted to do something with ateez and if they had kids. Cause literally ateez with kids sound so FRICKIN adorable so here we are. Let me give you like a context of what I'm going to do.

Context:
So you were holding your child backstage while watching your sweet husband aka one of the ateez members do his ment at one of the tour stops.
Your child slips out of your hand because they were being so hyper and they ran out to the stage, how will each ateez member react?
-

Hongjoong

- I'm pretty sure this boy would definitely be so shy and shocked as your son ran up on stage as he was talking

- ATINYs would be screaming at how cute his son was and you would have to step in and apologise
-honestly don't think ATINYs would give two shits cause your son was adorable and they would be able to see you, Hongjoong's beautiful wife

- wait can I cry first. It's playing THANK U
-okay I'm back. It's still playing but I will compose myself

-ehem right besides that I think Hongjoong would just place his son on his lap while he continues his ment. That is if you didn't walked out.
- He is proud of his son. Why wouldn't he show him off.
- extra: after the concert ends he might just pepper you and your son with all the love.

Seonghwa

-im sorry but HAVE MY KIDS SIR-ehem right where was i? Umm yes so I think Seonghwa would have a daughter

-ehem right where was i? Umm yes so I think Seonghwa would have a daughter. He just gives me the vibes of wanting his first child to be a daughter so he can spoil his little princess.
-i think if you let your daughter slip out of your hand and she ran on stage...Seonghwa wouldn't care. He'd stop his little talk.
-if he had tears, he would easily wipe them and have his hands out for his daughter and carried her in his arms.
-your daughter would then ask him 'daddy why are you crying?' *proceeds to wipe his tears*🥺
-did I mention it would be heard on across the whole like stadium. Everyone melts at how adorable his daughter is.
- extra: since he kinda loved how everyone showed so much attention to your daughter, he might just jokingly ask if you should have another kid ;)