ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ

I got into the course I wanted YES. Now I need to study and get lesser than 26 points pray bitch

 Now I need to study and get lesser than 26 points pray bitch

For now let's get this with a friend's to lovers au. Cause i really live for this genre. Also in this is more special cause you and Yeosang dated before so it's more of like ex to friend to lovers au.

The lights were flashing in your eyes, you couldn't help but groan. You suddenly felt immense pain all over your body.

"She's waking up!" The sound of a voice says. You eyes finally flickered open, you looked around. Why were you in a hospital room?

"Thank goodness! ___ are you okay sweetie?" Your mother came to hug you.

"Oww I'm fine mom, but can you let go? It hurts." She lets go.

"If I could find that jerk of a boyfriend, I will send him off to jail!" You hear you mom mumble.

"Who? Yedam? No mom he hasn't done anything to me?"
(I'm sorry my baby I love you, ALSO WHEN IS TREASURE BOX DEBUTING BITCH)

"Sweetie, he broke up with you and then caused you to run into a car. This is why you have been stuck here for 2 weeks."

"I have been in a coma for 2 weeks?"

"What do you expect sweetie. I was so worried you wouldn't wake up."

"Well I'm awake now."

"And that's all that matters. I need to thank yeosang tho."

"Why?"

"He called the ambulance, he was the one to save you ___."

"You make it seem as though this is a fairytale mom."

"But yeosang is the perfect guy. With his looks and everything."

"Okay mom you make it sound as though you are a fan of him." A little soft knock was heard. Yeosang's head pops out.

"Can I come in?"

"Of course yeosang."

"Hello Mrs.Na." Yeosang bows.

"Good morning yeosang. I'm sure you want to talk to ___. I will leave you two alone." Your mom leaves the room.

"Hey Yeo."

"Hey, how you feeling?"

"Okay. Just a bit pain here and there."

"You know I should probably find yedam right." Yeosang says.

"Not you too Yeo. Yedam didn't know this would happen, neither did i. But I'm fine now right."

"But he broke a precious girl's heart and bones but anyways." You lightly hit his arm.

"Shut up. Yedam is still quite young, we weren't meant to be. It's fine. Plus this isn't my first relationship right." You look at yeosang, he blushes.