ᴷᴬᴺᴳ ᵞᴱᴼˢᴬᴺᴳ

ˢᴼ...ᴵᴰᴷ ᵂᴴᴬᵀ ᵀᴼ ᶜᴬᴾᵀᴵᴼᴺ ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᴮᵁᵀ ᴵ ᴰᴼᴺᵀ ᵀᴴᴵᴺᴷ ᴬᴺᵞᴼᴺᴱ ᴴᴬˢ ᴹᴬᴰᴱ ᴬᵀᴱᴱᶻ ᴬˢ ᴴᵞᴮᴿᴵᴰˢ...ᴬᴺᴰ ᴵᴹ ˢᴼᶠᵀ ᶠᴼᴿ ᴴᵞᴮᴿᴵᴰˢ ˢᴼ...ᵂᴱᴸᶜᴼᴹᴱ ᵀᴼ ᵞᴱᴼˢᴬᴺᴳ ᴬˢ ᴬ ᴴᵞᴮᴿᴵᴰ

ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᴵˢ ᵞᴱᴼˢᴬᴺᴳ ᴬˢ ᴬ ᶜᴬᵀ ᴴᵞᴮᴿᴵᴰ ᶜᴬᵁˢᴱ ᴵᴹ ˢᴼᶠᵀ ᶠᴼᴿ ᶜᴬᵀˢ ᴬᴺᴰ ᵞᴱᴼˢᴬᴺᴳ ᴶᵁˢᵀ ᶠᴵᵀˢ ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᶜᴼᴺᶜᴱᴾᵀ

"Meow." You looked down from your seat as you were speaking to your friend. You kindly told her to pause her story.
"Why whats wrong?" Areum asked. She looked at to your direction of where you stared down at.

"Aww that is the most cutest cat i have ever seen!" Areum cooed. You smiled at the cat taking it into your arms.
"Should I raise it?" You asked Areum.

"Omg yes please. I cant raise animals at my home cause my parents wont allow me." Areum pouted.
"Well lets get buying some things for this cat. Wait...do you think it has an owner?" You asked.

"Hmm check for a collar?"
"Oh it has a name, Yeosang? So its a boy huh, cute!" You snuzzled it.

"Lets go girl! I cant stay for much longer, my curfew is near." Areum rushed you.

The both of you brought Yeosang for a check up and bought every neccessary item needed for it. You ended up bringing him to your appartment and letting it roam around the house. It was quite late so you decided to hit the sack and call it a night.

The next morning, you heard soft snores from beside you. Funny...Areum isnt here. You carefully got out of bed. You were startled to find a guy in your bed.

"Ahhh!" You screamed. Waking up the boy wjo was around your age.
"Huh? Oh? Im back to human form?" Yeosang said.

"W-Who are you?"
"Im Yeosang, the cat!" Yeosang said.

"B-But there is no way a cat can turn human...." You slowly sat on your bed thinking. Yeosang sat next to you.

"Hmm its quite possible...A witch casted a spell on me and turned me into a hybrid. Im part human and cat." Yeosang explained.
"B-But still...I-Omg why did this have to happen to me?" You said. Yeosang tilted his head. You turned to him.

"Yeosang if its really you..What colour did i get for your food bowl?"
"Red." Yeosang said. You were shooked.

"Ok fine..its you...Omg this is okay..wow..How am i supposed to bring you around town." You asked.
"I can wear hats to cover up my ears and my tail i will stuff it in my pants. Nothing to hard." Yeosang said.

"How do you know how to do this?"
"My previous owner..well she passed on so i had to find a new owner. I can only turn human until i find an owner who i know can take care of me." Yeosang said.

"I have school you know."
"I can wait. I was once a student but i graduated earlier cause the teachers said i was too smart for all the classes." Yeosang quoted.

"Means you can help me with homework?" Yeosang nodded.
"Anything for my owner!"

The next few months were fun. Yeosang taught you stuff you didnt know so you could advance classes quicker. You found yourself to fall in love with Yeosang.

Anytime he explained things to you, you wouldnt be listening but more of staring at his defined features. Yeosang would snap you of your thoughts though, it sent you to blush hard. These are one of those times...

"So y/n you got it?" Yeosang looked into your eyes. You snapped out of your trance.
"Huh? Sorry Yeo could you repeat that?" You awkwardly let out a giggle.

"Y/n do you seem okay. These past few months, you havent really been paying attention. Is something in your mind?" Yeosang tilted his head.

'You...You are on my mind...And can you stop being so damn frickin cute while tilting your head?'

"N-No...Im fine. But i think lets call it for a day." You went to stand up but Yeosang grabbed your wrist to make you sit down again.
"Y/n...Can i do something?" You looked up at his eyes.

"Uh sure." Without a second thought, Yeosang pressed his lips against yours. Your eyes widened but then you felt his lips move against yours, you slowly melted and kissed him back. Yeosang pulled away with the both of you breathless from the kiss.

"Uhh sorry if you didnt like that." Yeosang said suddenly feeling shy. You grabbed his chin and placed your lips upon his giving at least five seconds before pulling away.
"I didnt mind at all." You smiled. Yeosang smiled back.

"Hey y/n i got a date with Ming-Woah what happened in here?" Areum smirked and wiggled her brows.
"No need to know. Just know Yeosang is taken so back of." You hugged his waist.

"Ooo protective girlfriend huh, you go girl. Anyways help me get ready for a date with Mingi pleaseee." Areum begged. You turned to Yeosang and nodded.

"Sure." You smiled at your friend.

To let you guys know Mingi, is another hybrid. But a puppy hybrid. Yeosang and Mingi along with the rest of Ateez were from the same owner so they are friends or more like brothers.

 Yeosang and Mingi along with the rest of Ateez were from the same owner so they are friends or more like brothers