ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ

ᴜᴡᴜ ᴡᴏᴏsᴀɴ. ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs ғʟᴜғғ ᴛɪᴍᴇ. ᴛʜɪs ɪs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ᴀᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢɪᴇ. ɪᴍ sʜᴏᴏᴋ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ. ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ. ʟᴏʟ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ɪᴛs ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴡᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ

 ʟᴏʟ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ɪᴛs ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴡᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ

The door slammed hard against the concrete wall. Your body shivered and cringed at the door creaking back and forth. You had tried multiple times to get yourself free but to no avail, the rope was tied tightly.

The gang members of Stray Kids surrounded you, masks covered to hide their faces. As you looked up your eyes widened. You were ready to say something but Chan pulled his finger up to his lips and shushed you.

"Hey newbies, are you raping that girl? I hear no skin slapping?" The enemy gang's men shouted from outside the door. Changbin took it upon himself and hugged your shaking body.

"Dont worry ___. We will get you back to Wooyoung." Changbin slightly smiled. The glint of hope in his eyes made you nod at his words.

The door banged, Woojin had threw a grenade and the wall exploded. Hyunjin kneeled foward and you quickly climb his back after Felix cut the ropes that tied you. All 10 of you escaped and disappeared to the cars that were parked secretly.

Chan sat on the driver's seat and drove off after everyone settled in the seats. Finally away from that torture.

"___, you okay?" Hyunjin could feel your body still shaking. You head shook.

"I just w-want Wooyoung..." Jeongin held your hands.

"Noona dont be scared! See your little brother is here." Your tears fell as you went to hug Jeongin.

"Crap, Chan the enemy is tailing us." Minho shouted. Chan's eyes was filled with anger.

"Jisung, Minho grab the guns and shoot out their tires. We will only execute Plan SKZ when we have no choice." Minho and Jisung nodded. They were the most scariest power couple out there, once you mess with their family. Oh your dead.

Jisung and Minho peaked their heads out the top window and shot at the enemy's tires. The enemy however was swerving the lanes, hard for the power couple to shoot. Minho and Jisung went back down to prevent from getting shot at.

"Chan, they are shooting at us." Jisung panting heavily. Chan groaned.

"Thats it time for Plan SKZ!" Woojin grabbed Chan's hands.

"We wont die right channie?" Woojin stared into Chan's eyes. Chan flashed a smile and wink.

"Nah of course not. I have tested this plan out multiple times." He said before laying a finger on an odd red button. The car transformed, it turned into a jet and flew off in the air.