Kim Hongjoong

It's 2020 and Hala Hala still haunts me to the max

"So we are going to run some tests and make sure your all healthy and ready to go." The doctor says.

"Alright." You smile. Well the only reason why your in the hospital was because you were having a check up. Guess what? You were pregnant with twins!

Look this happened when you and hongjoong were getting intimate. Don't worry he ain't a fling, he is your boyfriend. Well idol boyfriend.

You get a call from Hongjoong as soon as you just finished the check up.

"Hello?"

"How are the twins doing? Are they growing?"

"That's a dumb question to ask babe." Hongjoong chuckles through the phone.

"I know I meant are they healthy and well yeah growing." You giggle.

"Yes joongie they are. Don't worry, they are our babies, they will be strong like you."

"You could come over and visit us at the practice room."

"Hmm I will be there."
(A/n: and...wonderland starts playing)

You flagged for a taxi and made your way to the entertainment. As you got out to pay and started walking to the entertainment, you felt some following you. You turned around to find no one.

"Damn those sasaengs." You walked faster. Hongjoong was waiting for you in the lobby. Look you were at least 27 weeks pregnant and well you tummy was big.

"Babe why are you running, you can fall."

"S-Sasaengs." You say out of breath. Hongjoong frowns.

"Don't worry, I will tell the security guards. I think you better stay with us at the dorm just to be safe." You nod. Hongjoong holds your hands and brought you to the practice room.

Hongjoong pushes the door and the both of you walk in. The smiles of the boys were seen, your nerves weren't exactly calmed down yet. You were still slightly shaken up.

"Hey hyung, is _____ okay?" Yunho asks his leader. By the way you were the same age as the 99'liners.

"Just some sasaengs. They followed her to the entertainment."

"I could confront them hyung. You know I have the muscles." Jongho says.

"No jongho it's fine. ____ will be staying with us for now. Until we can find a way to keep her safe and that she has finally given birth."

"Her stomach is so big." San says.

"San it's not exactly the stomach, it's the wo-" San makes a disgusted face.

"It's fine, child birth is pretty but the process of getting a child out of you...yeah no that ain't pretty."

"How do you know?"