ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ

ʟᴀᴛᴇʟʏ...ɪ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ..ᴍᴏsᴛʟʏ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ sᴍᴜᴛs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅᴀ*** ᴋɪɴᴋs ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋɪɴᴋʏ sᴏ...ʏᴇᴀʜ

sɪᴅᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴇ ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜɪs ʜᴀɪʀ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀᴛ ɪᴛ

sɪᴅᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴇ ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜɪs ʜᴀɪʀ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀᴛ ɪᴛ. ᴏʜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴀɪɴᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛs ᴊᴜsᴛ ғʟᴜғғ..ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴘʟᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ.

"Hwa." You called out to your dorm mate. Seonghwa appeared at your door shortly, his hair was still wet probably just showered you thought. He gave a quick 'hmm?' before you continued.

"How do you do this?" You had pointed out the chemical equation. Seonghwa rubbed his hair with his towel and bend to look at you paper. You could feel his hot breath at your neck. It made you flustered.

"Ahh well you see..." He began explaining. You thanked him after he finished explaining. He stared into your eyes for a bit, it lingered there.

"Seonghwa?" A voice was heard. To be specific his girlfriend's voice was heard.

"Coming." He flashed you a quick smile before attending to his girlfriend. Yeah you have a crush on your dorm mate and he has a girlfriend...Lucky you.

You sighed and placed your paper down on the table. You grabbed your valuables and went out.

"Hw-I mean Seonghwa im going downstairs to get some groceries for the house." You quickly said. Not wanting to here a little bleep out of his annoying girlfriend.

But that was not fast enough to hear a her saying, "baby~Why is she living here with you? Why dont you move in with me. Im getting cockblocked everytime we try to make out."

Closing the door. You barfed at the thought of her making out with Seonghwa. You did caught them once and holy did you need to bleach your eyes. Seonghwa didnt look like he enjoyed it at all.

"Hey y/n! Getting some groceries?" Wooyoung, your neighbour and seonghwa's friend asked.

"Oh hi woo. Yeah theres no more ramen, seonghwa's girl ate it all." You pouted. Wooyoung chuckled.

"Well tbh i kinda hate her. No offence to hyung you know. I just ship you and hyung more." You blushed.

"Thanks woo. Well i better get going. See you around!" You waved a goodbye to wooyoung.

The supermarket was a place you enjoyed your memories. Before Seonghwa confessed to his girlfriend, the both of you would run the aisle looking for snacks to feast on every friday. Movie night was a common thing between you two. But now he was busy with Ms.Petty

"Y/n?" San popped out of nowhere.

"Oh hey little bro." You smiled. San hugged you.

"I missed you. When are you coming back home." San pouted. You pecked his forehead and ruffled his hair.