Song Mingi

Day 5 of ateasemas :) yes I switched things up with the name, sole purpose because they are a tease ;)

When you told Mingi to get you some Christmas decorations from the store...you didn't expect the lovestruck boy to have bought a whole lot of stuff. He even had to call over his members just to decorate the dorm.

"Guess I need more help...yunho how about you help Mingi with the Christmas tree since the other members can't reach."

"WAIT HOLD WE ARE STILL TALL?" Wooyoung says as his hands are on his chest. He looked so offended.

"I know, you aren't as tall as Mingi and Yunho tho." Hongjoong pouts.

"I'm supposed to be the small one here. Aren't you smaller than me ____?"

"Yeah I am. Why? Are you going to make fun of me for being shorter than Mingi?" Mingi keeps his hands on your waist.

"Hyung don't be rude to my girl."

"The both of you aren't even dating! Your siblings for Pete's sake!" Hongjoong states.

"Did you really believe that joong? Just cause we have the same surnames?" You say.

"I mean was I wrong?" The others shook their head. Seems like your little joke with Mingi only worked on Hongjoong.

"Hyung, she's my best friend. Nothing more." You here yeosang snicker.

"Nothing more? The both of you literally kiss all the time."

"Ok fine more like friends with benefits." San who was drinking his apple juice started choking.

"Do you two what that means?" San says after he recovers from the incident before.

"Yeah of course, we aren't to that extent."

"Hyung what are friends with benefits?" Jongho asks. Seonghwa widens his eyes. Wooyoung laughs out loud.

"Jongho, how about you go break some apples as snacks while we work on the Christmas decorations." Seonghwa smiles as he pushes the poor innocent boy.

"Haha I can't breathe!" Wooyoung says. Seonghwa smacks the boys head.

"Go help San with the lights. Don't hang yourself with it too. Im literally taking care of kids."

"Am I a kid Seonghwa?" You bat your eyelashes. Seonghwa rolls his eyes.

"Yes." You gasp in a dramatic way.

"So you two are just friends?" Hongjoong says.

"Yes Hongjoong. We aren't even dating." You hear San and Yeosang snicker. "Hey! I hear you two."

"Mingi is hopelessly in love with you and so are you ____." San says.

"Go put up the lights San or I will use it to choke you alive." San widens his eyes, he went to Wooyoung and helped him.