ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ

A freaking baby

A freaking baby. I cannot stress how much he is trying to wreck my list. Since day one, he had me in a hell hole. I'm sorry wooyoung but you will remain my bias wrecker.

Ever made a promise to yourself and completely broke it because of your idiotic self? Well that happened to you. Growing up you were told the Jung Wooyoung was a playboy and not to fall for him.

You made a promise. Dont fall for a playboy. Well guess what? College happened. After seeing your roommates glow up, you were sure wooyoung glowed up too. Boy were you right.

"Hey ____ isn't that wooyoung?" Your bestie, Nauen, says as she looks at a specific direction. She was right, it was wooyoung. He was with the same group of friends who he hung out with since high school.

"Damn has he grown up." Nauen says. She says while you stared at wooyoung. She playfully nudged your shoulder.

"Oh shut up wooyoung isn't my type. I'm sure he still plays with girls." A girl walks up to Wooyoung. He wraps his arm around her.

"I'm gonna guess victim #1 for the start of college year one." Nauen says. You giggle.

"Let's get to class." The both of you went to class. Both you and nauen took dance classes. She also took rapping classes and you took singing classes.

"See you later Nauen." You wave to her. You went to your singing class and sat down.

"Hello class. Today is the first official lesson, I hope you all will have fun. Shall we start? For your first assignment, I want you guys to partner up-" Wooyoung walks in. Oh no not him.

"You must be wooyoung. Why are you late?"

"Bathroom." He says. The teacher nods and tells him to take a seat. Somehow he took a seat next to you.

"As I was about to say, the first assignment is to partner up and create a duet. I want you guys to do a heart warming concept. To pull the attention of everyone in class. You can look for your partners now."

You looked around. Everyone already had their partners.

"I'm sure the goodie two shoe doesn't have a partner. Just partner with me." Wooyoung says while playing with his phone.

"Why would I partner with you? Your just going to leave all the work to me." Wooyoung looks up from his phone. He scoffs.

"I may be a playboy but it doesn't mean I don't do school work. I love singing, not as much as dancing but I chose this class cause I can't rap. If I could, I would be in the other class with Mingi."

"Oh you really get my nerves I swear."

"That's what I do best princess. Now do you want to do the project with me or not?"

"It's not like I have a choice." He smirks.

"True. Now can we get started."

"Fine. What song do you want to duet to?"