Jung Wooyoung

I just let out a squeak because of how attractive he is

I just let out a squeak because of how attractive he is. Those thighs o_o

"Until we meet again wooyoung." You mumbled as you watched the boy leave your shared apartment. You had broken up with Wooyoung because he wanted to chase his dream of becoming an idol.

You have heard of those scandals and you most definitely do not want wooyoung to go through that. The both of you had this whole argument about it but it just ended in a break up. You wanted to be supportive of him and maybe just watch him from a far.
[A/n: bitch it just started playing Neverending Story by Stray Kids :'( I'm crying. The fact that it fits this scenario]

The both of you dated back before he became a trainee. It was nearing a whole 2 years into your relationship and when you found out he was debuting in October, you had to put an end to this relationship. You just ended it right before the debut date, not the best idea since he was going to perform the next day.

You haven't seen Wooyoung in person after a whole year now. The only way you watched him is through the various logbook they always posted. Just then a photo of you two surfaced, it caused a whole mess to the fandom.

Who is this girl and why is she with my oppa?

Is this wooyoung's girlfriend?

Omg wooyoung has a girlfriend.

Yeah stuff like that. Wooyoung had to clarify the both of you broke up through vlive with Yunho and San.

"Me and ____ aren't together anymore. She and I ended of on good terms. Although, I have not seen her in a while...but please don't send hate towards her. You can ask Yunho or San about how sweet she is."

"Well ____ is a very sweet girl. She used to bring us food for every training we had. Usually it was home cooked food. She was like a mom to us." San says.

"I was the closest to ____ since we both came from the same hometown so I kinda introduced her to Wooyoung but I didn't know they knew each other by then. She was always so supportive of us. I hope she's doing well."

"Right I agree, we haven't talked to her in ages. Anyways shall we play some games?" San says.

"Sure." The whole time wooyoung kept quiet, he tried to smile and be happy but the fans noticed how he always frowned.

Maybe the whole thing was just hard on him. He probably didn't like how this whole thing had erupted when it was all in the past. As for you, you have been getting calls from unknown people. Death threats even.

You told yourself you could handle everything yourself and not to bother wooyoung. But it only got worse the day after.

 But it only got worse the day after