Halloween SPECIAL(with ATEEZ)

It's Halloween kids so today I will present you the ATEEZ special for Halloween!(a bit late whoops)

Might as well use this am I right?

Ghouls and some creepy crawlies lurk at midnight. What entity were you? Well to make it a simple thing, you weren't a ghost. More like a vampire. Okay kidding, you were dressed up like a vampire.

Your friends decided to go as a squad of zombies. Clearly they didn't invite you to this zombie squad.

"YOU DIDNT INFORM ME YOU GUYS WERE GOING TO BE ZOMBIES!" You shouted at them.

"Thought you got the note. Aren't you in our groupchat?" Wooyoung says.

"NO IM NOT FOR THE LAST TIME! YOU GUYS HAVE A GROUPCHAT SPECIFICALLY FOR ATEEZ AND ITS WITHOUT ME." Seonghwa held you and push his hand away.

"Babe, chill."

"We were supposed to be dressed up as Vampire couples and we were going to win the couple at the KQ Party." You pout.

"I'm sorry ___."

"Forget it I'm not going to this party! You guys always plan stuff without me. Including you Seonghwa and your my boyfriend. How dare you leave your girlfriend out." You walked to your room and shut the door as loud as possible.

"Baby I'm sorry." Well too bad Seonghwa, you had locked the door so he wouldn't be able to get in. The rustling of the doorknob stops.

You sat at your bed, thinking about you and seonghwa. This relationship has been going downhill lately. Your phone lights up, a message popped in.

my angry bird🐦💕
Princess, I'm sorry. Me and the boys left already. I will make it up to you when we get back. I love you xo

"Hah they left already guess they really don't care about me." You changed out of your Halloween outfit. Then wiped of the 3 hour long spent on your vampire makeup. The contact lenses were thrown away
(they didn't have a degree but if you use glasses well then)

You laid on your bed. Then soon enough, your eyes closed, you fell fast asleep. However, you woke up in some magical place. Your costume and makeup were on again. You see werewolves and Frankenstein monsters walking around.

"Where am I?" You felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned to them.

"Let's go ___ wouldn't want to miss the MQ party wouldn't we." Seonghwa's makeup looks so real.