ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ

Oof you know i love this man. Wait i feel like i did the order wrong*kaw kaw*FFS I did mingi before san :) i wanna kms.

 Wait i feel like i did the order wrong*kaw kaw*FFS I did mingi before san :) i wanna kms

Anyways who cares im done with life anyways. Uhh i wanna make this based off my actual real life thing but it doesnt end good. So instead of making a sad and angsty chapter. I will make a happy one.

"San?" You looked around for your best friend. The both of you were playing hide and seek and you were the seeker.

You looked everywhere, how could a 21 year old man hide somewhere when San could find you in like a minute. Its been like an hour and you havent found him.

"San?" You called out. You gave up and went to kitchen. There he was eating a bowl of potato chips.

"What the f-"

"Hey no cursing in my house." San warned. You folded your arms and pouted.

"You were here the whole time?"

"Not exactly, i left my hiding spot after like 10 minutes cause my butt was cramping."

"Where the shit did you hide."

"Somewhere. A place were you will never know." San waved his hands.

"You nerd."

"Your nerd to be exact." You rolled your eyes.

"And who says you have the rights to be my boyfriend?" San placed the bowl down and stepped closer.

"I do." He leaned forward to face and swerved to whisper. "Cause i know your heart is racing when i get close to you." You pushed his chest.

"N-No." Your face was hit my a pink tint all across. San chuckled.

"I made my point. Now when are the guys getting here?" San heard the doorbell ring.

"I-I will get it." You ran to the door. You opened it and Wooyoung was the first to hug you.

"___-ah we missed you." Wooyoung said.

"Ow wooyoung your crushing my tiny body." Wooyoung chuckled and released you from the hug.

"San!" Wooyoung went past you and went over to San.

"Hi ___." Seonghwa smiled.

"Hi seonghwa." You pecked his cheek. He grew flustered.

"What was that for."

"For the last time you helped me. I just wanted to thank you cause i couldnt get to last time." You shyly said. San came behind you and placed a hand around your waist.

"Okay lets get in and play some games shall we." You shivered at the contact of San. He closed the door with one hand. San turned to you.

"You know you look kinda cute in my outfit." San smirked.