Kang Yeosang

*Cries in ugly* he looks so freaking good

*Cries in ugly* he looks so freaking good. Might I add im going use a gif of yeosang I found and I can predict your reaction in a meme form :)

The day finally came, you were going to be an adult! So yeah you were the younger sister of Seonghwa. He is pretty much the same when he is on camera. A dork, protective and cautious brother, he honestly does act like your mom.

"Park _____, get here right now." Seonghwa shouts from the living room. Wait I thought he had a comeback?

"Seonghwa?" You see the smile on his face getting wider. You ran and hugged him.

"Seonghwa!!!" You say.

"Hey angel. How are you, oh here. I bought your fav nutella bungeoppang(it's a fish shaped waffle)

"Ooo thanks Seonghwa. Oh where are the others?" You say munching on the waffle.

"Probably they went back to visit their family. I know Yeosang and Mingi are staying at the dorm."

"San?"

"San went to visit his family. He should be with them now. He did after all post a picture of Byeol."
(A/n: istg if you don't know who is Byeol your living under a rock. She's my bias duh)

"I see. Mars over there is sleeping, I played with her then she just fell asleep." Seonghwa chuckles.

"She is practically like you, you love to play but get tired fast."

"I know me and Mars a matchmade in heaven." You say as you finished the last piece of the waffle.

"I thought you said Yeosang was your soulmate?"

"Look I know he doesn't like me so I'm going to stop liking him."

"_____ you can't stop love. I'm sure if I called yeosang now you will be more than happy to steal my phone and talk to him."

"No thanks. I'm too shy for that." Seonghwa grabs his phone and facetimed yeosang. "Wait Seonghwa!" You tried prying the phone from his hand but Seonghwa was taller than you.

"Hyung?" You hear yeosang's voice.

"Hey yeosang."

"Is something wrong? Why did you call?"

"Nothing, my dear sister missed you."

"I never said that!" You slapped seonghwa's arm.

"Hmm sure." Seonghwa says. He handed you his phone and he left to the kitchen.