sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ

Ok so i planned to make another mingi ver of me being a delusional ass wannabe y/n but i gave up like towards the end cause i can never imagine that happening to me :')

So to make up for not doing it although i know most of you can relate to it. I will be doing a bad boy au for mingi..and yes i have a kink for bad boy mingi fite me

"___?" Your brother called out. You opened your bedroom door and this is what you see first thing in the morning.

 You opened your bedroom door and this is what you see first thing in the morning

^^mum let me marry him^^
*ehem ehem* anyways

"___, help me pick out an outfit." Hyunjin asked. You looked at him in digust.

"Are you going out without bathing?" He gave you a straight face.

"No. I just need help picking an outfit." You nudged his shoulder.

"Going out with your girlfriend huh." You smirked.

"Yes and i just need something nice."

"Oh come on im sure nana will love you in any outfit. After all you make anything look hot."

"I-"

"DONT DENY IT BITCH. YOU KNOW IT YOURSELF."

"Ok ok, i will pick a random outfit." Your brother smiled. You pushed him out of your room.

"Now go away, i need too look good too."

"Mingi likes tight outfits."

"Your gross hyunjin. Im not trying to get in his pants." You yelled.

"You should try to, i mean your already 21?" You smacked his arm.

"Your not any different, your already 20."
(Counting by korean age •_•)

"Your making me feel old." Hyunjin pouted.

"Well im older so you shouldnt be complaining."

The usual bickering every morning with your brother. Nothing out of the ordinary. You quickly took a shower and picked out this outfit.