ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ

F*cking shit why does he have to be this good looking

F*cking shit why does he have to be this good looking. Uhh so hero by Monsta X came on. Let's write about that.

'Beep Beep'
Urghh what is that sound? Why does my body feel so painful? You try getting up but fail to do so. A guy walks in, he runs over to help you.

"____, you need to lay down. You haven't recovered yet." The guy says.

"Who are you?" You ask. The guy frowns but collects himself.

"I'm yunho, your friend." He introduces.

"Oh hi. What happened to me? Why am I here?"

"You got into a car accident but don't worry, I won't leave your side."

"Who saved me?"

"Me, I saw you and called the ambulance quickly."

"Oh thank you. How long have I been like this?"

"About 2 months, you have been in a coma for a long time." He says. Your jaw drops.

"Where are my parents?"

"They never came to visit. You and your parents arent exactly the closest."

"What about any other friends?"

"The other boys are practicing. We have a comeback soon, I asked hyung if I could take care of your for this few months." You nod.

"Wait are you some sort of idol or something?" He nods. The doctor walks in.

"Oh you are finally awake. I bet your boyfriend has been waiting for a long time to see you awake!"

"B-Boyfriend?"

"Yeah this guy here is your boyfriend." You look at yunho. He scratches his head.

"Why? Is he not? He seemed so caring towards you and he even kissed your forehead goodnight before leaving." Your cheeks flushed. During the whole time the doctor checked up on you, you and yunho never chatted. There were times were it hurt when the doctor pressed on the injuries, so yunho held your hand.

The doctor leaves and yunho turns to you.

"Look ___, what the doctor said just don't mind him. We are just friends that's all you need to know." Yunho smiles. You nod. The door cracks open and loud voices were heard from outside. One of them shushed the others and they walk in.