ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ

ᴜᴡᴜ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ғᴏɴᴛs ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ sᴏғᴛ..ᴏᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀᴍ ɪ sᴀʏɪɴɢ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ɴᴇᴀʀʟʏ 1 ᴀᴍ ᴀs ɪᴍ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs...ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ʜᴇʟᴘ

Anyways lets appreciate this work of art

Anyways lets appreciate this work of art. Like wow. Well then im cheating on san and mingi, how about we start this imagine with some fluff.

*click* the sound of the camera was heard. You turned to the noise. Your best friend was taking pictures again.

"Hongjoong stop~im not a photogenic person." You whined. Hongjoong seemed to only giggle.

"Here take a look at this photo i just took of you and tell me you dont look photogenic."

"Im not

"Im not."

"Pshh my eyes says otherwise." You giggled.

"Are you not going to join the photography competition?"

"Are you ever gonna tell me about your crush?"

"Dont cut me of with questions dummy."

"Well im smarter soo..." you threatened to throw your shoe.

"Jesus chill, i was kidding. I might join the competition...only if you come and support me."

"Sorry joongie, i have a dance competition on that day." He pouted.

"I forgot you have it." He sighs. "Guess i wont win it."

"What do you mean?"

"Your my lucky charm. I always win whenever you attend it. Guess i wont be joining the competition." You blushed.

"Very funny, im not your lucky charm. If otherwise, i probably give you bad luck." You stood up.

"Oh come on ___, you really are." Hongjoong said.

"Whatever joongie. Now i need to go home, its late." He came by your side.

"A little too late to be exact ___. Im walking you home."

"Im not a princess hongjoong."

"Sure i will believe that lie." You smacked his arm.

"What is that supposed to mean."