Jeong Yunho

Casually downloaded this pic from the m countdown twitter and this is why I have a size kink

Casually downloaded this pic from the m countdown twitter and this is why I have a size kink. WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE SO DAMN ATTRACTIVE. Also wooyoung hi there :)

You were currently seated on the couch playing with your best friend's hair. It was fluffy soft, it honestly didnt matter if he bleached his hair once and turn it blue because it was still healthy. You wanted to know how do idols keep dyeing their hair and still maintain to have a healthy scalp.

"Hey yunho which hair dresser do you go to get your hair done?" Yunho faced up from his phone to you.

"Well we have a hair stylist in our company so I don't go to any hairdresser."

"Hmm...I wish I can get my hair done."

"If could what would you dye it to?"

"Purple? Or maybe red." Yunho hums. He goes back to his phone. You admired his face while tucking the hair strands that fell on his eyes away from his face.

"Hey yunho, im about to go out for some lunch. Wanna go out?" San asks.

"Sure why not." Yunho looks into your eyes. "Wanna follow?"

"I-I don't know yunho people might think I'm your girlfriend or something."

"Nah they won't think that way, after all we are just friends right." Yunho smiles. Now you were lying if you said you weren't a tiny bit sad, you were in fact very affected by this.

"Sure yeah just friends." You put on your best fake smile. It seemed like he believed it cause he stood up and went to change. San turn to you.

"You have to at least tell him." San says.

"It's fine San. If he doesn't like me that way then so be it. I'm not going to force him to like me if he doesn't want to."

"Alright, oh also it's a cold afternoon. You may wanna lend my hoodie or something."

"It's fine I'm gonna snatch yeosang's one. He wouldn't mind since he is my brother." San nods. You went into yeosang's room. He was just sitting there while playing with his drones. Wooyoung was watching him.

"Hey Yeo, could I lend a hoodie?" Yeosang nods. He was too concentrated on playing with his drones. You sighed but went to the closet to grab one of his oversized hoodies. You wore it over your outfit.

"I'm going out with San and Yunho for lunch. Do you want anything that I can buy as a take away for when we get back home?"

"It's fine ____." You nod and went outside.

"Here take Hongjoong hyung's winter coat. He is the smallest in the group so it's the smallest you can wear." San says.

"Thanks San." You smiled. San ruffled your hair. Yunho finally appeared.

"Let's go?" You say. The both of them nod. Now the three of you were on your way to look for restaurants, San and Yunho were wearing their mask cause it was so cold.