Kang Yeosang

Lets just use predebut Yeosang cause he looks so cute and tiny🥺 also I don't know what to create for yeosang so let's go with the cute little fluff for him ;)

Waking up early in the morning right next to your sweet boyfriend was pretty typical especially since you were trapped inside your house for the whole maybe year if the virus doesn't somehow get controlled. When you woke up, the first two things hit you. One, was the sunlight and two Yeosang's hands accidentally smacking your face.

Yeah...ouch but hey you still loved him even if he accidentally hits you while he is asleep. You placed his hand away from your face and back down wrapped around the stuff toy he got for you at a fun fair. You had slowly gone out of the room, after prying yourself from Yeosang's grip, and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

About 10 minutes into making the breakfast, Yeosang walks out of the bedroom. He wraps his arms around your waist.

"Good morning yeo."

"Morning." He says as his deep ass morning voice.

"I made for you a plate of bacon and eggs." You say.

"Can't I have dessert first?" Yeosang says.

"Uhh, we don't have any dessert in fridge. I kinda ate all of them." You say.

"No, not that kind of dessert." Yeosang says.

"Then what?" He spins you around. "Kang Yeosang, I was cooking."

"You. I want you, you are my dessert." You were blushing heavily.

"Y-Yeo, I thought you were innocent oh my god." You cover your cheeks with your hands. You felt like it was burning. Yeosang chuckles.

"Jeez, i was kidding. Never knew this would make you blush so heavily." Yeosang says. He pecks your cheek before grabbing the plate of bacon and eggs, walking over to the island and sitting down on the stool.

"You can't just do that and leave me like this Yeo."

"Whoops, sorry." Yeosang says. You sigh and just went back to cooking. Yeosang pauses his eating and walks over to you. He stood next to you.

"Baby?" You hummed.

"Do you think you would want to marry me in the future."

"Why do you wanna know?" You teased.

"Because i'm afraid to loose you." Yeosang pouts. Oh no, now that makes you soft. You turned off the fire then hugged Yeosang.

"Aww baby, you know I wouldn't leave. You are too amazing!" Yeosang places his head on your shoulder.

"I had a nightmare and you weren't there in bed with me."

"You had a nightmare?" Yeosang nods. "Oh no poor baby." You pecked the crook of his neck.