Jeong Yunho(Mature)

Here enjoy this, it was also requested a long time ago

Here enjoy this, it was also requested a long time ago...sorry Paxkatinytbz  This gonna have mature themes :) I'm still going to put a gif below but I had to use this because fucking yunho. Yes I put (Mature) because you guys thought it was a male reader but if I did do male reader I would put something else.

You were about to dial up your best friend for some advice when he called you instead.

"Hey ____ wanna go get drunk?"

"We have an exam coming up yunho. Getting drunk isn't an option right now."

"Oh please, you need to loosen up ____."

"No yunho. I don't want to disappoint my parents again with my poor score. You can go to the club or party yourself."

"It's a San's party at a club, your going to miss out."

"Don't care yunho. End the call if your'e just going to convince me cause im not going to listen to you."

"Fine your loss _____. I heard San brought a lot of beer over here. There is even wine!"

"Hmm okay bye." You end the phone call.

"That boy seriously only cares about getting drunk. Well at least, he is smarter and has better grades than me. He can slack off all he wants."

You start with the notes you made in class and slowly went through the various textbooks for more information. You were majoring in veterinary so yeah a lot of information. Your dream was to be a vet(obviously) and that's because you want to treat some of the poor sick animals.

And also because you want to see the cute kittens and cats there. Puppies and dogs too. You were just big animal enthusiast. The time passes by, your little brother came back. Guess who?

"Noona you have been studying for so long. How is your brain not fried?" Seungmin says.

"Well I'm trying to work hard and get a good job to support us financially. Mom has been through a lot you know." Seungmin goes to hug you.

"Yeah but you work too hard. Don't you have time for your social life."

"My social life isn't that important seungmin, what matters is the life values and one of them is money. It's a pretty important aspect to living."

"I know but like get a boyfriend. I don't like seeing you cry over a crush on Yunho hyung."

"Shut it Kim Seungmin. Me and yunho aren't anything more than friends."

"Sure. Remember that time when you told me you went to a party. You said you and yunho hyung were making out and then you just left the place embarrassed."

"I-Seungmin! I told you not to remind me about it. I want to forget about it."

"Hey I never heard about it from hyung?"