ᴀᴛᴇᴇᴢ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ

sᴏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜɪ. ᴀғᴛᴇʀ sᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ...ɪᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ...ᴍɪᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴇxᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴍ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀ ғ&ɴ ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴇxᴀᴍ ᴛᴍʀ....sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴀʀᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴏ. ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴇʟʟ ɪᴛs ᴀɴ ᴀᴛᴇᴇᴢ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ sᴏ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs :)

Waking up the sound of your puppy, ok fine more like hybrid, scratching and whining for you to come out of your room

Waking up the sound of your puppy, ok fine more like hybrid, scratching and whining for you to come out of your room. You smiled widely to yourself before making a straight face to open the door.

Hand kept on your waist you stared at the half-boy-half-dog.

"Y/n~~I want pancakes." Wooyoung whined. You smiled threathened to appear but you kept your cool.

"Wooyoung. Do you know how hard i worked yesterday? I needed my beauty rest." You said sternly. Wooyoung's ears drooped, thats where you lost it, you went to peck his lips.
"Aww my little baby~youngie, y/n is sorry. I love you okay?" You hugged him tight.

"Youngie is hungry still." Wooyoung said cutely.

"Yes yes wooyoung. Let me just call the other boys over so we can have a family breakfast." You smiled. You quickly grabbed a hoodie and wore it over.

After that, you knocked on the neighbour's door. A tall puppy like figure opened the door.

"Y/n!" Mingi hugged you.

"Aww hi mingi~Anyways where is Yunho and the others?" He pointed to the living room.
"Oh...you all slept in the living room?" He nodded.

"We need cuddles!" Mingi shouted. It caused the rest to stir in their sleep. They were whining as they woke up.

"Sorry." Mingi's kitty ears drooped. You went to peck his cheek, grazing it with you thumb.

"Its okay. Now how about you wait in my house. I will grab seonghwa and make some breakfast okay?" Mingi smiled and his fluffy cat tails wagged happily. He ran off to play with wooyoung.

"Hwa~Lets make some breakfast for the others." You pet his fluffy cat ears. It twitched and he purred softly, he slowly woke up.

"Hmm? Oh breakfast? Sure i will help." Seonghwa stood up, he sneezed softly. Your smile widened.

"Your sneeze is so cute." You petted his hair. Hongjoong ran by your side he barked softly not wanting the others to be awake.

"Y/n y/n i want a pat!" Hongjoong enthusiastically said. You giggled and rub the husky ears on hongjoong. You felt a cling onto your leg you see Jongho with puppy eyes staring at you.
(A/n: if you watched the hala hala dingo. You should know how jongho was clinging onto seonghwa's legs. I uwued hard)

"I WANT PATS TOO~." Jongho screamed. You grabbed his hand and he stood up.

"Breakfast first. Now go to my house all of you. If not no bacon!" All 3 puppies ran instantly ran out of the house. But then San appeared from the room.

"Are the others gone?" San asked. You nodded. "Good i want my kisses please~" San went over and pouted out his lips.

"This boy." Your lips met his in a small peck. "Happy? Now lets go i need to make the others breakfast." San pouted and grabbed your waist.

"Sannie wants a longer one." You rolled your eyes playfully and leaned foward. You had stopped to tease him. He opened his eyes and watched as you pulled away.

"Nope! After breakfast." You ran to your home. San whined and quickly locked his house door.

"Seonghwa can you pass me the box full of bacons." His ears perked up and he nodded. He handed the box of bacon and you gave a small peck on the lips.

"Thanks cutie." You smiled. Seonghwa blushed.

The barks and meows grew louder. They were practically whining for food.

"Chill guys. Food is ready!" You had placed the plates in front of them.

Like animals(which in this context they were) they dove into and grabbed their plates. You had grabbed your share of the food and sat next to San. The boy turned to you with cheeks filled with pancakes.

"San you got chocolate syrup on your cheeks." You giggled grabbing a tissue and wiping it of for him. The others saw the lovestruck look on San's face. They all grew jealous.

"Y/N noona i have syrup on my cheeks too." Jongho pouted. Your head snapped to the boy. You giggled and stood up to wipe the syrup of his cheeks.

"There. Clean baby face." You pecked his cheek.

"i have one on my lips." "I have one on my forehead!"

"Okay okay. I get your all jealous. Here." You gave all of them a peck on the lips. But wooyoung decided to grab your waist pulling you for a longer kiss.

"Aish Wooyoung that aint fair!" Mingi whined. You pulled away.

"Okay you guys chill. You know you guys only have one mate so share." You said.

"In that case, WOOYOUNG TODAY IS MY DAY WITH Y/N." Mingi shouted. Wooyoung pouted.

"There we go sharing is caring. Now how about we watch some Sky Castle?" The boys eyes widened. They ran to the living room quickly and you only sent a smile while you shook your head.

"Y/N quick the story is about to start!" Yeosang shouted. You made your way there and sat in between hongjoong and seonghwa.

The night lasted with all of you falling asleep on the couch together. Huddled together like a family.

sᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛʀᴏ ᴡᴀs ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴏɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ sᴜɴᴅᴀʏ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ɪs sᴜɴᴅᴀʏ

sᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛʀᴏ ᴡᴀs ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴏɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ sᴜɴᴅᴀʏ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ɪs sᴜɴᴅᴀʏ...sᴏ ʏᴇᴀʜ. sᴏʀʀʏ ɪғ ᴛʜɪs ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ʜᴏʀʀɪʙʟᴇ. ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇs ɪs ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ xᴅ ᴏᴋᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛs ɪᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ.
-ᴍᴀʀᴋxᴅɪɴᴏ🦊