Choi San

This some satanic shit here

This some satanic shit here. Like boi stop, we get your hot and stuff. Also? San baby, are you hurt? Cause I heard people have been talking shit about you. If they are just remember your forests are here. Yes apparently he calls San stans 'forest' cause he is the mountain. We are his forests :')

You tried looking around for your friend, San. However he was nowhere to be found, the last time he told you before he dissapeared was that he was going to be on his heat.

Yes. Your best friend is a hybrid, a fox hybrid to be exact. Look he didn't want to hurt you cause he said heat is just like girls on their period but you know instead it's supposedly more painful. You thought San might be too exaggerated, like how is there anything thing else that is more painful than period cramps? Other than pregnancy of course.

So you called the rest of san's pack, mostly the alpha males cause you were close to them too. They were slightly more experienced than San in heats, they could control it more.

"Hey joong, do you happen to know where San is?" You heard shuffling on the other side of the line.

"Yeah he is in his room. He said you shouldn't come over. It could be bad for you."

"Why can't I? I want to help him."

"Do you even know what you have to do during heat?"

"No?"

"Um I rather not say it on call. Just come over but don't go in san's room."

"Okay?" With that Hongjoong ended the call.

"That was useful?" You mumble. You quickly changed into something warm, it was autumn so it was getting colder each week. Then you quickly grabbed your stuff and went over to their home.

Their home was only a 10 minute walk so it was pretty quick to get there. Once you reached their home, you pressed the doorbell. Jongho opened the door and his fluffy fox ears emerged.

"Noona!" You hugged him.

"Hi jongho." You pet his soft fox ears. He scrunches his nose and smiles.

"Come in noona." You smiled and quickly went in. Jongho closed the door.

"Where is Hongjoong?"

"Hyung is trying to help San hyung. San hyung's heat isn't really going away easily." Jongho scratches his neck.

"Wonder how I can help San." Jongho's eyes widened.

"Noona, you really shouldn't help. A fox's heat is the worst. We-ah nevermind Hongjoong hyung will explain to you." Hongjoong comes into the living room. He grabbed your hands.

"Alright this isn't working, let's go to san. He needs your help to reduce this heat."

"What how?" He stops in front of san's door.