ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ

So I'm gonna make a prince au for Wooyoung in here

So I'm gonna make a prince au for Wooyoung in here...uhh idk if I have done one. But here it is. Okay nevermind this is more like you are the princess and Wooyoung is just your friend :) so friends to lovers ;)

You were a simple normal girl but suddenly some fancy people came to visit your home and told you were the next princess in line to be a queen. Did you believe it? Nope, not even a little bit. Its every girls dream to be a princess but not you.

You were a rough girl, who loved to get her hands dirty(I swear you better keep that dirty mind of yours somewhere safe), every guy in your class acknowledged you as the their bro. You didn't mind, after all it's not like you like them more than a friend.

"Hey!" The familiar voice screamed out.

"Oh woo, Hi." Meet Wooyoung. He is a close friend of yours and also the charmer of your group. A big flirt and loves flirting with you. Every girl has a crush on your 8 guy friends.

"Heard about that girl, Lexi?"
(Ehem so my playlist played 'The Eve' then '119' are you good playlist?)

"Nope don't care."

"Well I heard she was going to confess to me." Wooyoung says.

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Just cause, aren't friends suppose to tell everything to each other?" You felt bad. You didn't want to tell the boys about you suddenly being a princess. Those people came again. You ran to them. They bowed.

"Aish no please don't. We are in a public school."

"Sorry princess ____. We are here to pass you the homework you left at home." You nod.

"Now leave please. My friends are looking at me weird since your wearing that."

"This is the royal butler outfit. I must wear this everywhere I go."

"Ok ok. Please leave now, thank you." You walk back to Wooyoung.

"Who are they? Why are they wearing such fancy clothes." Wooyoung asks curious.

"No one. Now how about we get to class?"

"But you-Nevermind you gonna have to explain this later." Wooyoung walks to his locker. The both of you made your way to class after.

"Hey guys." Wooyoung says. The other 7 boys were wearing their usual outfit. Something that attracts the ladies more to like them.

"Hey."

"So some fancy ass people came to our school. ___ talked to them and they left. Why do you think they were here." They all shrug as wooyoung told them.

"Maybe they gonna buy the school."

'Buy the school haha. My real family owns the whole country.' you thought.