Jeong Yunho

Yes I'm going to put this pic :) yunho in this suit is making me like want to slap him right now but then I stare at Seonghwa uwu baby

You heard of other hybrid going in heat but never heard of a dog hybrid getting it. Usually dog hybrids can control their heat very well but not in this case for Yunho. Unlucky or lucky(if you are nasty), you had to deal with your boyfriend's undying desires by helping him out with his heat.

It was okay for the first few days but by the Sunday, your legs have given up on you. Yunho wasn't rough, your body just can't take doing this everyday. The next day(which was Monday), when you felt yunho's licks against umm your *ehem your cat* you woke up.

"Yunho baby, im getting kinda tired, when is your heat finishing?" You say trying to stop your self from letting out the most loudest moan(shh I know just keep your hormones in tact this is going to be purely fluff with a little smut)

"Then maybe I should stop, you want me to run a bath?" Yunho stops eating you out.

"Wait at least let me through this first before we run a bath." Yunho smirks. He pulls the blanket over you two and you had your round of s*x.

Once the both of you were done, yunho carried you to the bathroom then turned on the bathtub. He checked the temperature of the water once it was filled. He also placed a nice smelling bathbomb into the water.

He then carried you and placed you into the water. He sat in the bathtub too.

"I'm sorry that last week you had to deal with my crazy heat, usually the first week would be the worst."

"You still have not told me when your heat is finishing." You pout.

"After this week, I will be able to control it on my own. It lasts for a month. Depends on the hybrids. I think Fatinah would have to prepare herself for San. His heat is the worst."
(I'm just going to say that yes I'm using my real name in here. I want to be included lol)

"I see. Babe?" Yunho hums."Come here." Yunho maneuvered till he was behind you. Your back faces yunho. It was nice. Yunho gave your shoulder and back little kisses here and there.

"Thanks for not freaking out when I told you I was a dog hybrid and that I was having heat."

"You know I used to have a friend that was a hybrid. He had his fair share of heats too so I had to stay away from him." You hear yunho growl.

"He better not have mark what's mine."

"Baby, we have been tangled, remember? Nothing can break that bond." Yunho smiles. You turn to face him.

"Now let's get out and have food. I'm hungry." You pout. Yunho pecks your lips.

"Hmm do want to cook or order some takeouts."

"Does it look like I'm in the condition to stand and cook?" Yunho chuckles.

"Okay fine takeout it is." The both of you got out bathtub and dried off with a towel. Yunho placed the tower around your body. He takes another towel to wrap himself too. He helped you to walk since your legs still hurt(ehem when he goes too rough)