Kim Hongjoong

Strawberry joongie is my fav

Strawberry joongie is my fav. I'm sure I just like idols who dye their hair red or blonde like?? I think I discovered a new kink....okay that's a tmi :) anyways.
WARNING: THERE ARE SOME TRIGGERING THEMES, in this imagine I will be featuring kidnapping(well kinda) and well mentions of relationship abuse(no it's not Hongjoong neither is it you). I'm really sorry in advance if I trigger you in any way. Don't read this imagine if you get triggered easily. I obviously don't condone abuse and kidnapping so note I'm not that kind of person :) thank you and have a nice day.

 I obviously don't condone abuse and kidnapping so note I'm not that kind of person :) thank you and have a nice day

Your phone rings, this has happening for a while now but everytime you pick up the call, no one answers. No one else would call you except of course your boyfriend or should I say 'ex'.

Well you two never technically broken up, he just dissapeared.
(A/n: The fact it's playing You can STAY by Stray Kids, I'm crying :')

With the phone ringing for no reason, you kinda freaked out. However you did have a slight hope that your boyfriend's voice might just one day appear from the other side.

"Hello?" You say as you picked up the phone. Just a sound of rustling from the other side. It scared you even more.

"Hello?" The person finally speaks up. They seemed to be hiding in a corner.

"Who are you?"

"____." That voice.

"Hongjoong?"

"Save me please. Call the cops."

"What? Are you okay?"

"Please just call the cops. Tell them to track the address of this call. Get them quick." Footsteps were heard then the call ends abruptly.

You were shaking in fear, you quickly dialed the cops.

"Hello, I would like to report a kidnapping. Yes...my boyfriend, he called just now. The person is keeping him captive, he wants the cops to track the call between me and him for the address. Please save my boyfriend." The call ends and after that you had called his friends over.