Kang Yeosang

I want to question San on him starting this weird 'how big is your mouth challenge' but I also want to ask why do the members actually join in the challenge

I want to question San on him starting this weird 'how big is your mouth challenge' but I also want to ask why do the members actually join in the challenge. I trusted yeosang to keep the last braincell in ateez but after this I said 'whoops I'm revoking your braincell now'

You were working on your school project in the living room, obviously you wanted the place to be quite clean but then you just saw muddy paw prints on your wooden floor. That could only mean one person.

"KANG YEOSANG!" You scream out for him. Yeosang was still in his wolf form, he tilts his head.

"The floor is dirty again. Where did you go this time." He quickly turned back into a human but his tail and wolf ears remain.

"I umm went hunting with my friends cause I was hungry. I didn't want to disturb you from doing your school project." Yeosang explains. You sighed.

"Come here." Yeosang walks over to you. You pet his head, he purred softly.

"You could have just ask sangie. You know I'm more than willing to help cook food for you. I'm your girlfriend for god sake."

"I know I'm sorry. I just felt bad if I disturbed you."

"Baby you know it isn't wrong if you disturb me. In fact i will more than happy for you to disturb me, this project is killing me." Yeosang pouts.

"You aren't a great student."

"Hey at least I'm going to school!"

"I graduated earlier than you sweetie, we are 3 years apart and I'm older so you know what that means."

"I'm not calling you that yeosang. You acting more like Seonghwa than anything else." Your phone rings. You picked it up.

"Hello?"

"____ it's me, park jisung."

"Oh hey baby chick."

"We need to get our project done by tmr. Could you come over my house? The other 02' liners are here too." You hummed.

"Sure jisung. I will bring my part that I have done."

"Alright see you later bye."

"Bye jisung." You ended the call. Yeosang was growling. You pat his hair.

"There there yeosang, it will only be 2-3 hours, I will come home straight after and we will cuddle."

"That jisung kid likes you and I can sense it."

"Be nice yeosang, we are just friends and I need to go to his house to do a project. Now clean this mud up will a mop." You stood up to go to your room to change.

" You stood up to go to your room to change